Anyone know what Wayne sold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
    First, I would suggest an English tutor. Furthermore, you should have asked this question in the "Lil Wayne" section. The "Latest News" section is stricly for news; this thread is not news because the original post did not relay any new information nor is it in the correct format (see here).
    If someone told me, would it be news?

Comment

Re: Anyone know what Wayne sold?

Originally posted by TygaPride View Post
      Forreal? Some people just get BUTTHURT on how others type.
      You try reading his reply to me and understanding it 100%.

Originally posted by Coreeeeey View Post
      If someone told me, would it be news?
      This is an example of news. See how it presents new information and links back to a source.

Comment

This is an example of news. See how it presents new information and links back to a source.
        But if someone told me, 'Yeah, he sold 1,005,545 copies.' would it be news?

Comment

I understand it..
          He asked, where should he post something that is out or coming out soon?

Comment

But if someone told me, 'Yeah, he sold 1,005,545 copies.' would it be news?
            Who is this "someone?" Someone who works at Universal, Billboard, or another industry giant? If you truly believe this person knows what he or she is talking about, then post it WITH A SOURCE, but don't post it because your neighbor says that's how many it sold.

Comment

Who is this "someone?" Someone who works at Universal, Billboard, or another industry giant? If you truly believe this person knows what he or she is talking about, then post it WITH A SOURCE, but don't post it because your neighbor says that's how many it sold.
              Someone on the forum with proof, if they posted it on here.

Comment

What kind of proof could he or she have? The final first-week sales haven't even been calculated yet.

Comment

No need to argue bro..thread is already made....only a mod can move it...and if they havent yet your good..
                  Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

What kind of proof could they have? The final first-week sales haven't even been calculated yet.
                    I didn't know that, I was asking and for all knew, they did have proof. Would it be news in that case?

Comment

I didn't know that, I was asking and for all knew, they did have proof. Would it be news in that case?
                      No. If he or she had proof, he or she would post a thread in this section. There is no need for you to post a thread in this section asking for latest news.

Comment

No. If he or she had proof, he or she would post a thread in this section. There is no need for you to post a thread in this section asking for latest news.
                        Ok, thanks for letting me know. I need to ask you this now; why did this bother you so much? Did it make a big difference to you, this being in the wrong place?

Comment

I have the answer to this question
                          "Does anyone know how much wayne sold"
                          More than one
                          The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Working...
                          X