A lil somethin you should know bout wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lil somethin you should know bout wayne

Alright you either like it or not wayne is a g. he aint about explaining himself to no one and he isnt a person that trys to brag about himself as a person also known as an ignorant asshole. wayne uses punch lines in his raps cuz thats how he can get his thoughts out without bein a pussy and he his just plain out good at rapping. so whether you understand it or not there is stong messages behind his raps like "nights full of pain, keep the sunshine save me the rain" or even in the dungeon i glow, if it aint sunny i glow". as in hes saying ya know what i aint about showing my weakness as much as i would like to and how other people do. im gunna go hard and thats how im gunna come out strong. so you either like his music or you dont get it. just sayin, this is why wayne is my favorite and i love tha carter iv. WHY IS HE YOURS?
    Last edited by WarmBukkake; 09-05-2011, 08:20 PM.
    young boy what you gunna do the 4th time around.. how you gon come back he try tell em... i come back like 32... i jump back like 33.. c4 =1mil

Re: A lil somethin you should know bout wayne

Originally posted by WarmBukkake View Post
    Alright you either like it or not wayne is a g. he aint about explaining himself to no one and he isnt a person that trys to brag about himself as a person also known as an ignorant asshole. wayne uses punch lines in his raps cuz thats how he can get his thoughts out without bein a pussy and he his just plain out good at rapping. so whether you understand it or not there is stong messages behind his raps like "nights full of pain, keep the sunshine save me the rain" or even in the dungeon i glow, if it aint sunny i glow". as in hes saying ya know what i aint about showing my weakness as much as i would like to and how other people do. im gunna go hard and thats how im gunna come out strong. so you either like his music or you dont get it. just sayin, this is why wayne is my favorite
    True, but he isn't a 'G' in the sense that he goes round killing people and drug dealing.
    I'm The Opposite of What A Great Rapper is Not!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO-ofEXtC4k
    Well If Life is A Bitch, Then I'm Fucking All Your Lives...
    -YouNeeK

Comment

Thats where your wrong. A g is a about bein true to yourself and being yourself no matter what ne one else thinks about you, Say what you do, do what you say type shit. ex. Tupac Shakur

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

and you dont know if he does ne thing seeing how you dont know him.. .no disrespect intended
      young boy what you gunna do the 4th time around.. how you gon come back he try tell em... i come back like 32... i jump back like 33.. c4 =1mil

Comment

Still can't take you serious with a name like that...ill read it when i get home tho

Comment

Thats where your wrong. A g is a about bein true to yourself and being yourself no matter what ne one else thinks about you, Say what you do, do what you say type shit. ex. Tupac Shakur

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

and you dont know if he does ne thing seeing how you dont know him.. .no disrespect intended
          Okay i respect what your saying, and I agree. He does do whatever the fuck he wants. That's why I fuck with him so much no homo
          I'm The Opposite of What A Great Rapper is Not!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO-ofEXtC4k
          Well If Life is A Bitch, Then I'm Fucking All Your Lives...
          -YouNeeK

Comment

you know, i was tellin one of my niggas the other day that we needed a thread like this...

Comment

Honesty, this is an Amazing thread, why?? Because this a place where us weezy fans can talk about stuff fan to fan, u cant do this on youtube or whatever. So i agree wit what u said. To be a G dosent mean a killer, i lived the streets, i know this, but ive always thought wayne always had emotion in LOTS of his punchlines and songs but, alot of people dont notice, its not story telling but u can still see whats happening and feel what he says.

To answer ur question, i love wayne cuz hes unique, confidant, works hard and simply because i think hes the best at music period. the list goes on

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Man i have full respect 4 you. PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              The Greatest Basketball Player In The Game Today
              LeBron James
              #UNSTOPABLE

Comment

Originally posted by jake_ymcmb View Post
                still can't take you serious with a name like that...ill read it when i get home tho
                lmao warm bukkake

Comment

Wtf. To be a "g" isn't killing people or whatever. I know it means gangsta, but people don't use that context when they say "g". Idk why people think he's fake. He's always said what he COULD do or WOULD do. He does stay true to himself. Name me one person that tried to convince him to go rock. For the simple fact that he changed genres when he was on top of the rap game is a good signal to me that he's as real as it gets. He really means it when he says "idgaf who listens to my music".

(plus you know he has the money to make anything he's ever said in a song come true)
                  "My impact so hard, if I died I'd probably bounce right back"

Comment

thanks guys for the rep. this was my main point across for this thread... to get away from all the people who jump to conclusion without reason and all the people that love this website and would minimize the website if their friends walked in room lmao, feel me?
                    Last edited by WarmBukkake; 09-05-2011, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WeeZy iZ RaaaW View Post
                      True, but he isn't a 'G' in the sense that he goes round killing people and drug dealing.
                      I think it's safe to say it would make sense that Lil Wayne was a drug dealer in his adolescent years. I mean his stepfather was a well-known hustler at that time. No doubt, his stepfather taught him a few things about the game as well. Plus, drug dealing is one of the few ways you can even make money in the hood. When Lil Wayne joined the Hot Boy$, no doubt he started becoming influenced by B.G., Juvenile, etc.

As for killing people, well... that's another story. Lil Wayne has stated several times he's never killed anyone (This is why people who say Lil Wayne is fake for having teardrops but never killing anyone are retarded. But he would if he needed to. I'm sure he's came close to killing someone several times before.
                      Last edited by Lil_Tunechi; 09-05-2011, 09:54 PM.

Comment

I agree, he prob doesnt wanna waste his time. a lot of people think wayne is dumb but he knows exactly how to work people and hustle. Hes got The World in his hands

Comment

Working...
                        X