Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you feel like you grew up with Wayne??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you feel like you grew up with Wayne??

Cause im 19 now but Ive been listening to Weezy since i can remember, but i always felt like no matter what i was going through as a person and i had no real person to person personal connection, but i felt i can always listen to his music, or even him in his career as he was evolving as a person and a artist i felt like i was doing the same.... any of yall feel the same, just wondering???

Re: Do you feel like you grew up with Wayne??

Yeah sorta, I've been listening too him since the 5th Grade, going to be in the 10th starting today.

Comment

yeah i feel you real well
      young boy what you gunna do the 4th time around.. how you gon come back he try tell em... i come back like 32... i jump back like 33.. c4 =1mil

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
        Yeah sorta, I've been listening too him since the 5th Grade, am in the 10th atm.

Comment

Definitely. Been playing his songs for like 5 years now. That means I started when I was 12 or 13.

Comment

Yes, I started listening to Weezy in 2005/2006 when Like Father, Like Son dropped. I was going through a lot at that time going into high school and I always turned to his music to solve my problems. Been e-stalking YMCMB since tbh.

Comment

Well I don't feel like I grew up with him because I didn't listen to his music way back when I was little but I've been listening for about 4 years now and have gone through hard times as everyone does and tbh in a wierd way I've found his music comforting when I'm not in a good mood or am feeling down. Listening to a bit of Wayne always stops me thinking bout what it is thats getting me down, until I take off my headphones lol.

It's never too early for Wayne either... Up at 6:30am, as soon as I walk out that door Bose headphones Carter IV full blast lol.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                Yeah sorta, I've been listening too him since the 5th Grade, going to be in the 10th starting tomorrow.

Comment

Definitely. I was a freshman in 07 he was blowing up. But before that I remember hearing the dedications and mix tapes from my sister and her friends on the way to school..

Comment

I been listening to Wayne 4 years back. And he always gets me away from the trouble and the problems, when I'm having a hard time I start to listen to him, till now. He always gives me that "fuck the world" vibe. U can call him my problem solver really.
                    Originally posted by Shake
                    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Been listening to Wayne since I was in year 6... thats like 6 years. I feel like that.

Comment

fan since 4 years and i ve been checking his news daily so its like i know him personnaly

NO ONE fuck with these niggaz !

Comment

Working...
                        X