X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by romanreloaded View Post
    I said Wayne was in the studio on New Years lol
    wow, that's funny, I thought you wrote it but now I realize [MENTION=78]Lil wayne prezident[/MENTION] did, lmfao. I know you said it, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
      wow, that's funny, I thought you wrote it but now I realize @Lil wayne prezident did, lmfao. I know you said it, lol
      Oh I see haha, I released as Wayne fans we expect too much, Kanye only did 3 features in 2013 (guest appearances) and 10 songs on his album = 13 songs, but from Wayne we got about 80 (guess appearances, album and mixtape) songs in 2013

Comment

Oh I see haha, I released as Wayne fans we expect too much, Kanye only did 3 features in 2013 (guest appearances) and 10 songs on his album = 13 songs, but from Wayne we got about 80 (guess appearances, album and mixtape) songs in 2013
        But if you see the fact how many unreleased songs he has and how much songs he record all the time you can't compare him to em or kanye IMO. I think this is very untypical for wayne that there are so less releases.

Comment

But if you see the fact how many unreleased songs he has and how much songs he record all the time you can't compare him to em or kanye IMO. I think this is very untypical for wayne that there are so less releases.
          True, but still he releases much more than a lot of other artists

Comment

True, but still he releases much more than a lot of other artists
            but for his relations it's not much tbh.

Comment

but for his relations it's not much tbh.
              Yeah for how much he used to reach it isn't

Comment

I said Wayne was in the studio on New Years lol
                bro are you sure he wasn't there only for that meet and greet thing wayne set up that no one bought?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                  bro are you sure he wasn't there only for that meet and greet thing wayne set up that no one bought?
                  Nah I got a source who told me he went to record in Setai Recording Studio at the time he was actually there

Comment

Nah I got a source who told me he went to record in Setai Recording Studio at the time he was actually there
                    fair enough homie

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                      fair enough homie
                      Yeah "connects " haha, just replied to your message!

Comment

• I really hope this stuff is real and it comes out soon need new Wayne music ASAP!

Comment

• Didnt know where to post this. But i think wayne should do a song with jhene aiko for C5.
                          I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
                          FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

Working...
                          X