X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Expected Releases Thread

Originally posted by WeezyNews View Post
    � Birdman - Rap YMCMB (feat. Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Tyga, Cory Gunz & Drake)
    Can someone link me to a source with this song? This is the first time I'm reading about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Heartbreak Jake. View Post
      Drought is over 7

That was supposed to come out in 2009/early 2010 LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
        Can someone link me to a source with this song? This is the first time I'm reading about it.
        its called rep YMCMB not rap YMCMB, and he got it off wikipedia lol its a "supposed song" recorded for bigger than life....probably fake tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
          its called rep YMCMB not rap YMCMB, and he got it off wikipedia lol its a "supposed song" recorded for bigger than life....probably fake tbh
          Ok, well it should be removed. This thread should be kept accurate and organized. Just a couple more things:

1. I'm almost 100% sure the verse that Wayne sent Meek Mill is for the I'm a Boss (Remix). There shouldn't be two Meek Mill songs.
          2. David Guetta's I Can Only Imagine was actually never released as a single, so it will not have a music video most likely.
          3. As said a few pages back, we are still waiting on Stunna by Glasses Malone featuring Lil Wayne & Birdman. We are also waiting for the full version of Girls on Girls by Sean Garrett featuring Lil Wayne & T-Pain.
          4. I can't find the link, but a few months ago I think there was a interview with Shyne and he said he had a song coming out featuring Wayne. This was the same interview where Shyne was upset that Wayne was affiliating with Rick Ross.
          5. The StreetRunner tape will be an unofficial tape, so IMO it should be removed.

Comment

Ok, well it should be removed. This thread should be kept accurate and organized. Just a couple more things:

1. I'm almost 100% sure the verse that Wayne sent Meek Mill is for the I'm a Boss (Remix). There shouldn't be two Meek Mill songs.
            2. David Guetta's I Can Only Imagine was actually never released as a single, so it will not have a music video most likely.
            3. As said a few pages back, we are still waiting on Stunna by Glasses Malone featuring Lil Wayne & Birdman. We are also waiting for the full version of Girls on Girls by Sean Garrett featuring Lil Wayne & T-Pain.
            4. I can't find the link, but a few months ago I think there was a interview with Shyne and he said he had a song coming out featuring Wayne. This was the same interview where Shyne was upset that Wayne was affiliating with Rick Ross.
            5. The StreetRunner tape will be an unofficial tape, so IMO it should be removed.

still waiting on a couple of music videos too like the girls on girls video lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
              still waiting on a couple of music videos too like the girls on girls video lol
              That video will probably never see the light of day unless it leaks because this was before Sean Garrett signed to Interscope, so releasing that material on his own would violate his contract.

Same for Shawty Lo's WTF video now that he signed with G-Unit.

Comment

Wikipedia but yeah I know it's not reliable source

Comment

Any new news on the song with Develop?

Comment

what happened to the streetrunner tape?

"And I swear to everything, when I leave this earth, It's gonna be on both feet, never knees in this dirt"

Comment

Originally posted by @liltunechi17 View Post
                      STREETRUNNER said it will be released after Tha Carter IV.

Comment

Originally posted by @liltunechi17 View Post
                        Shouldn't this drop in November??

Comment

• Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
                          Shouldn't this drop in November??
                          it was supposed to drop on new years

"And I swear to everything, when I leave this earth, It's gonna be on both feet, never knees in this dirt"

Comment

Working...
                          X