X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Expected Releases Thread

Originally posted by Warriors49 View Post
    The Limp Bizkit song was supposed to be on their last album Golden Cobra and was supposed to be a bonus track. Also it was just a rumor, never confirmed. We will probably never ever hear that song.
    Fred Durst announced it on his twitter...

stop lying
    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by StreetsBeGoinHam View Post
      alot of shit supposed to come out
      Nicki Minaj - Tragedy FULL
      Twitter.Com/Tunechi_Li ~ Youtube.Com/YMCMBGroup ~ FaceBook.Com/YoungSami ~ GooGlePlus/Yashiro

Her mouth is like my house, so I guess you can say I�m comin' home - Up Up & Away

Comment

Game, Wayne, & Nu Jersey Devil - Blood Brothers (Mixtape/Album)

Comment

Originally posted by Warriors49 View Post
          The Limp Bizkit song was supposed to be on their last album Golden Cobra and was supposed to be a bonus track. Also it was just a rumor, never confirmed. We will probably never ever hear that song.
          it was confirmed by member of limp bizkit on twitter
          but now its leftover

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
            It was never confirmed that J. Cole, Jay-Z, and Kanye West are on the All of the Lights (Remix); that was just a rumor. The version we have is the final, official version as far as I am aware.
            it was confirmed that j.cole is on it and i think kanye too... jay-z aint on it

and play n skillz said that there is a track by t-pain feat weezy(untitled) but i think that was hot to hate

Comment

Cool thread tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by young carter View Post
                Nicki Minaj - Tragedy FULL
                It's just about wayne bruh

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

And finito is out, so you can cross that off

Comment

Originally posted by Tune(ManOnTheMoon) View Post
                  it was confirmed that j.cole is on it and i think kanye too... jay-z aint on it

and play n skillz said that there is a track by t-pain feat weezy(untitled) but i think that was hot to hate
                  Nah man, how to hate is different. T-pain had a song with Wayne for the clubs, similar to the "Hey baby" song he did with Pitbull i guess.

Ye, i am hoping they have already shot the She Will video or are very close to doing so...

I expect now that Wayne has finished his tour and that C4 is out, that he will go crazy with video shooting or chuck in his verses for his collaboration albums, anyway from now until the end of the year should be pretty sweet, in terms of music we get from Wayne. I have a feeling, during the earlier parts of this year, and even late last year, when he was recording C4, it was all a little confronting for him, and he was a little awkward with his video shoots and music recordings. Not until around late May-ish or June, did i notice become a little wilder and more comfortable, i think this was him finally settling in.

If you listened to Sorry for the Wait, which was recorded in June-July, he sounds more comfortable, his voice is a little different, and he sounds wilder, as in comparison to those high-pitched verses he did for She Will, Welcome to my hood, and How to hate, which were recorded earlier in the year (I think Mike Bangar fucked up a little with the pitch, but anyway).

But yes, expect some good music in the next couple of months..

Comment

Originally posted by Harley S View Post
                    Nah man, how to hate is different. T-pain had a song with Wayne for the clubs, similar to the "Hey baby" song he did with Pitbull i guess.

Ye, i am hoping they have already shot the She Will video or are very close to doing so...

I expect now that Wayne has finished his tour and that C4 is out, that he will go crazy with video shooting or chuck in his verses for his collaboration albums, anyway from now until the end of the year should be pretty sweet, in terms of music we get from Wayne. I have a feeling, during the earlier parts of this year, and even late last year, when he was recording C4, it was all a little confronting for him, and he was a little awkward with his video shoots and music recordings. Not until around late May-ish or June, did i notice become a little wilder and more comfortable, i think this was him finally settling in.

If you listened to Sorry for the Wait, which was recorded in June-July, he sounds more comfortable, his voice is a little different, and he sounds wilder, as in comparison to those high-pitched verses he did for She Will, Welcome to my hood, and How to hate, which were recorded earlier in the year (I think Mike Bangar fucked up a little with the pitch, but anyway).

hope your right man

Comment

Originally posted by Harley S View Post

100% agree
                      he did his fire flame remix verses the night he got out from jail and megaman he did in july... these are 2 totaly different voices

Comment

Weezy and Drake need a album called

We Took The Throne.

Comment

Originally posted by Tune(ManOnTheMoon) View Post
                          100% agree
                          he did his fire flame remix verses the night he got out from jail and megaman he did in july... these are 2 totaly different voices
                          im sorry how do u know megaman was recorded in july....not sayin your wrong i just didnt know this

Comment

Working...
                          X