Wayne's forearms.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wayne's forearms.

I was wondering about the same thing while looking at some Wayne pics tbh.

I think he doesn't do proper exercises that would train all the muscles and he's generally rather thin. He may have a bigger belly now but people gain fat in different places, not all over their bodies. For example I have very thin wrists and forearms and they never get fatter even when I gain weight.

Look at Weezy's legs, they're extremely thin and it seems that he doesn't do any leg excercise, it's especially visible when you compare them to his chest muscles. Maybe skating will make his legs muscles bigger, it'd be good.

And btw, I'm not gay, I'm female.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFanPoland View Post
      I was wondering about the same thing while looking at some Wayne pics tbh.

I think he doesn't do proper exercises that would train all the muscles and he's generally rather thin. He may have a bigger belly now but people gain fat in different places, not all over their bodies. For example I have very thin wrists and forearms and they never get fatter even when I gain weight.

Look at Weezy's legs, they're extremely thin and it seems that he doesn't do any leg excercise, it's especially visible when you compare them to his chest muscles. Maybe skating will make his legs muscles bigger, it'd be good.

And btw, I'm not gay, I'm female.
      then i allow this lol if u werent then that was a super homo post

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy F Ganja View Post
        then i allow this lol if u werent then that was a super homo post
        Most females are more or less crazy about gaining/losing fat and similar issues.

Comment

The first picture is old as fuck, he has like no tats on his face. If you look at a current pic of him without a shirt he seems to have gotten a lot more defined and evened out, especially in the arms and abs. His stomach looks fairly smooth in the first pic, and now he has a quite obvious Six-Pack that was pretty apparent at the VMA's.

If there's one thing good that came of Wayne's stay on Rikers, its that he seemed to have spent a lot of time working out, as he spoke about in letters. And even right after Wayne got out Drizzy said Wayne looked like he had been working out like crazy.

Comment

I think it just all has to do with genetics - you know like how some people have one hand larger than the other or one foot bigger than other - or like for some chicks who sometimes end up with one boob slightly bigger than the other! Anyway he's always had well definned forearms and pecs just look back at some the hot boy videos even age 13/14.

Comment

Do barbell reverse curls. they work tha muscle thats on tha outside of tha forearm called tha brachioradialis muscle. yes it works tha biceps but it works them jus a LITTLE bit but it REALLY hits ur forearms. ppl dont even call them a bicep workout because it hurts ur forearms so hard

ReverseCurl.jpg

Comment

he's not jacked at all he weighs like 140....this thread is homo btw

Comment

Originally posted by Proof123 View Post
                  he's not jacked at all he weighs like 140....this thread is homo btw
                  Well thats alright considering he is 5'6" or 5'7" but ya, he's skinny but he has cuts.

Comment

nah at his height if he was like 160 of muscle he would be cut as fuck...now he's just pretty much average build...keep in mind he looks larger in a picture and on tv then in real life

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                      You Prolly jag off to his pic u queer yes ur gay
                      k.

richiej876@ Ohh,maybe he did exercises like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X