Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would win in a fight between Lil wayne and Eminem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who would win in a fight between Lil wayne and Eminem?

this would be a fight without a winner

Comment

i gotta give the edge to eminem cuz hes got the mind of a psycho serial killer with an obsession with murder and horror movies, that a dangerous person right there lol

Comment

Wayne...but you never know what Em got packin...
        Succeed Or Die

Comment

Wayne is no fighter ("I'm a shooter not a brawler"). He's a 5'6 goofy ass mother fucker that likes to get fucked up.

Em isn't notorious for fighting or anything but he'd probably beat Wayne's ass. But it's not like it'd ever happen so oh well.
          i put these niggaz on mute, then i mutilate

GooN Squad

Comment

I geuss No one would know the awnser not ven god, cus they are both so much alike.....
            Even If they would fight Wayne would be high, and when not high he would probaby be drunk.....and the one time a year waynes sober, then em is stoned and drunk. they need to make a game.........DEF JAM!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

thiss a trickky one but looks to like weezy will probably take it hes in gangs and lord knoes what elsee so Weezy .

Comment

Weezy would be so high he wouldn't know half the things he's sayin. but it'd still be crazy.
                Bitch I don't give a motherfuck, yea I'm leanin, bout to pour me up another cup. Yea I'm high, bout to roll me up another blunt

Comment

Originally posted by 40ozbounce
                  i would have to agree with a tie, they both crazy. the real question is who would win in a freestyle battle.? that would be an impossible choice cuz they are the best freestyler's on the planet. im leanin towards wayne but idk who i'd choose.....i would really have to think about it for a long time.. what do ya'll think?
                  As for homeboy'z response on page 1...
                  idk homie it's been a min since i seen a good long freestyle from either of them.. i know wayne drops his verse's straight from the mind but i would like another weezy'z ambitions.
                  amen?

I buy that marijuana field
                  Then i just Smoke it down
                  Big Bad Wolf Yes
                  I just blow it Down

Comment

Who would win in a freestyle? LMFAO. Em would completely demolish Wayne, unfortunately. Wayne's syruped out self nowadays couldn't keep up with Em's craziness.

Now if it was old Wayne, say Dedication 2 days, it would be more of a competition. I wish they would have collaborated back then.
                    i put these niggaz on mute, then i mutilate

GooN Squad

Comment

Have of you peple cannot even read bewteen the lines, he said fight

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Working...
                      X