• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I THink Wayne Should...

Originally posted by Fullblaze4
    Originally posted by WayneTrain
    better idea he wont release any songs to the world and only members of Lil wayne hq can listen to them lol
    lol
    thats right
    Im glad your an New Active Member, But Most of your posts are Spams, you should be more careful, you know you can get Banned

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan
      Originally posted by WayneTrain
      better idea he wont release any songs to the world and only members of Lil wayne hq can listen to them lol
      lol
      thats right
      Im glad your an New Active Member, But Most of your posts are Spams, you should be more careful, you know you can get Banned

Why do u always insist on sayin people r spamming when half the time they aint. If anythin ur spammin sayin ther spammin!! Its really beginnin to annoy me

Comment

I understand, but I look at it differently. You're right about people not knowing what you've got till it's gone, but that time will come when wayne is "gone" (hopefully he goes out in a good way)

and then it will be a greater effect, THEN they will fully appreciate wayne, all the haters will realise how great wayne is and nobody is like wayne, nobody is as consistent and as hard working as wayne and it's one of those things... same with michael jackson, his music is incredible, his message etc. was incredible but a lot of people didn't fully appreciate it till he was gone.

I'm sure once it's over with everyone will appreciate what wayne has done to music, especially when it's all said and done and there's ridiculous figures and statistics to just prove it further; like releasing 200 songs a year, so many awards, platinum records etc. etc. etc. etc

I can't put into words properly what I mean hopefully you get the jist.

Comment

i feel you but wtf am i supposed to listen to while wayne is on break??

Comment

Working...
          X