Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kanye West and/or Swizz Beatz should executive produce Carter V (Good read).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kanye West and/or Swizz Beatz should executive produce Carter V (Good read).

ye aint gonna want to work with weezy he knows he aint gonna get paid

Comment

Originally posted by VVeezyyyy View Post
      ye aint gonna want to work with weezy he knows he aint gonna get paid
      They paid snizzy, why won't they pay kanye? Lol

I think cash money doesn't pay beats that end up as singles. Coz the producers would make alot outta that.
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Re: Kanye West and/or Swizz Beatz should executive produce Carter V (Good read).

yeah but he had to go through a process to get paid.. i doubt that he could be bothered to produce for someone when you know its gonna take time to get paid

Comment

They changed the payment process after the situation with Bangledesh.

Comment

Originally posted by VVeezyyyy View Post
            yeah but he had to go through a process to get paid.. i doubt that he could be bothered to produce for someone when you know its gonna take time to get paid
            Gettin paid 4 times per year is good

They can't just give him money when C4 didn't sell yet, they where waiting to get the money from the Carter 4 to pay the other producers

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
              Alright, stop typing up your own opinion on things and then putting "(Good read)" in the thread title lol.
              Heard!

But fo' real, NO MORE CARTERS! Hit us with some new shit, that series is done now...

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                Heard!

But fo' real, NO MORE CARTERS! Hit us with some new shit, that series is done now...
                You can't end on #4. That doesn't look right. You end on 3, 5, or 10.

But in all honesty, what does the title matter?

Comment

Tha Carter is a brand...he cant ever stop......Wayne should put me in charge of his next album....i guarantee its gonna be a classic
                  Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                    Tha Carter is a brand...he cant ever stop......Wayne should put me in charge of his next album....i guarantee its gonna be a classic
                    Though this will never happen, I'm all for it. Almost anyone could do better than Tez.

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                      Most ppl on here [which isn't Anne's], would make Wayne's next album a classic if just they were in charge.

Comment

^(Good painting).
                        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

It would be dope if Wayne let's lilwaynehq to be in charge of his next album .
                          Like the cover, tracklist, promo.....ect.

Make that album a classic

Comment

Working...
                          X