When will wayne get of autotune?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will wayne get of autotune?

Okay, don't get me wrong autotune sounds good on certain tracks. Everygirl is a example. However, now everyone (literally) uses autotune..when will wayne stop? He has almost got addicted to it, its so unnecessary on alot of songs. Autotune has been sponged so much, everything is autotuned its getting extremely repetitive and boring. He sounded fine without it, so why would he use it on most of his songs? If he wanted to do autotune then he should save it for the radio-ready songs. Not every song possible! You guys feel me?

Re: When will wayne get of autotune?

Originally posted by Wisheezy
    Okay, don't get me wrong autotune sounds good on certain tracks. Everygirl is a example. However, now everyone (literally) uses autotune..when will wayne stop? He has almost got addicted to it, its so unnecessary on alot of songs. Autotune has been sponged so much, everything is autotuned its getting extremely repetitive and boring. He sounded fine without it, so why would he use it on most of his songs? If he wanted to do autotune then he should save it for the radio-ready songs. Not every song possible! You guys feel me?
    I think after the rebirth movmment hes gonna hard with tha carter 4 with no autotune

you misspelled "off"

Y.O.L.O

Comment

It was a typo..obviously?

Comment

Like Wayne Said ''I Wish I Could Auto-Tune Every Song in The World!''

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Lol he could, but then everyone would lose interest. Anyone can use autotune

Comment

I can't, but I would like to learn, like can I download Auto-Tune for free or do I have to pay for it?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan
              I can't, but I would like to learn, like can I download Auto-Tune for free or do I have to pay for it?
              auto-tune isn't a program
              download mixcraft then go to effects and then chose a flanger or chorus..

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMulaCrazy
                Actually fam, Auto-Tune is a program.
                PM if you want a free download link. YESSSIRRRRRRR

Comment

Originally posted by skimdudee420
                  I sent a PM

Comment

His songs could've been recorded without autotune but he just chose to put it on there for whatever reason

Comment

Originally posted by skimdudee420
                      I sent a PM
                      I sent 2-3 PM's

Comment

You act like we're him!
                        Lol, how would we know.
                        I think he is gonna use it for awhile..

Smoke good, eat good.
                        Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
                        Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
                        Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

Working...
                        X