No announcement yet.

[Miami New Times] Lil Wayne And DJ Khaled Are Gonna Lose Their Miami Residency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [Miami New Times] Lil Wayne And DJ Khaled Are Gonna Lose Their Miami Residency

LOOOB

Comment

Re: [Miami New Times] Lil Wayne And DJ Khaled Are Gonna Lose Their Miami Residency

Can he even legally do that?

Comment

So they spend thousands of dollars a night towards your night club hoes on the pole, and you want to kick them out?

They're the reason the night clubs down there are doing so good.

Comment

I guess Im losing residency in my neighborhood because I dont do anything for my neighborhood.

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
            I guess Im losing residency in my neighborhood because I dont do anything for my neighborhood.
            Well, you don't have almost as much power as your mayor

Comment

Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
              Well, you don't have almost as much power as your mayor
              Or do I

Comment

Or do I
                Touche

Comment

Can he even legally do that?
                  not legally. he can try and spread the word though. tbh he's not gonna have any effect on groupies trying to sex wayne up. idk how he expects to pull that off

Comment

This whole article made me look like

Comment

LOL....what a joke...

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                        O he is? I didn't know that lol. I knew he had that terror squad thing tho
                        Wayne said he used to always see him in the record store in his childhood
                        "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                        Guns and stretchers
                        Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                        I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                        'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                        Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                        Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

so right. They are humans too they dont deserve to run around makin florida look like trash. Act like grown men and pull ur fuckin pants up. Haha fuck whoever disagrees

Comment

Working...
                          X