This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by georgii View Post
    @Danny M any more pics from video shoot?
    Yeah I got another one. I'll post it later tonight or tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      They posted it on FB, thought it was pretty cool!!

I wonder how the CV cover gonna look like, I mean it gotta be something special...especially since its like the last carter album and technically his last album ever...lol
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        I wonder how the CV cover gonna look like, I mean it gotta be something special...especially since its like the last carter album and technically his last album ever...lol
        i been saying i want him like saluting to a crowd or somthing to fans

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
          I don't think they would have even thought about that yet.

Let's get Lil Wayne's other albums out of the way first =P

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
            Yeah I got another one. I'll post it later tonight or tomorrow
            post that shit bruh we hpyed af

Comment

• danny do you know why they shoot the video so early? i mean, he hasnt even released the song yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by fuckmaddenchamp View Post
                danny do you know why they shoot the video so early? i mean, he hasnt even released the song yet.
                Maybe they're actually doing it the way I've been saying for a while they need to....release song with the video.

Comment

• Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
                  Maybe they're actually doing it the way I've been saying for a while they need to....release song with the video.
                  Exactly this is the way it always should be done... Never known why they release the song and then a month or so later we get the video... It's pointless. Yeah it brings a certain amount of publicity to the song after a while but still the effect and influence it has is more so when they release a video with the song. Lets hope this is what they are gonna do!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                    Exactly this is the way it always should be done... Never known why they release the song and then a month or so later we get the video... It's pointless. Yeah it brings a certain amount of publicity to the song after a while but still the effect and influence it has is more so when they release a video with the song. Lets hope this is what they are gonna do!
                    Maybe they give us video/song for Christmas..

Comment

• Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
                      Maybe they give us video/song for Christmas..
                      Hmm optimistic but we can hope for a good Christmas Present like that! If not I see it coming Jan!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                          X