X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
    wow your mag collection is crazy!!!
    how many wayne mags are you missing??
    Probably quite a lot, I know there are plenty of XXL ones, the one of him in the astronaut costume, there's one edition they bought out but with two different covers for the same month... The 10th Anniversary one with him and baby on the front that John Mannion did the photography for, which I'm finding hard to get... Thats just XXL, there is a rare tattoo one I wanna get, then you got Ozone ones, probs more Vibe ones... I have 17 when the ones I'm expecting to come get here... I reckon there is probably at least another 17.

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

Comment

• reading some of those old wayne interviews, dude was cocky as fuck when he was on them drugs and syrup. he seems more chill and down to earth NOW. thats a good thing

Comment

• Thanks for the scans [MENTION=62093]Kuzz[/MENTION] =)

I might print them out myself and read in bed tonight.

Comment

• ---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Got higher quality

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Did we get this one?

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

Btw got the Ozone magazine through today, it's the Birdman and Lil Wayne one from them shoots I got above...

Will try scan it in later!

Comment

• I've got that astronaut issue. Can't scan it, though.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
              Probably quite a lot, I know there are plenty of XXL ones, the one of him in the astronaut costume, there's one edition they bought out but with two different covers for the same month... The 10th Anniversary one with him and baby on the front that John Mannion did the photography for, which I'm finding hard to get... Thats just XXL, there is a rare tattoo one I wanna get, then you got Ozone ones, probs more Vibe ones... I have 17 when the ones I'm expecting to come get here... I reckon there is probably at least another 17.

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

Open in new tab, it's 1513x1011
              ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• Ozone Mag - December 2006

Original Scans - Hi-Res
                Wayne Only Cropped Pics - High Res

Enjoy.

Comment

• proppers [MENTION=62093]Kuzz[/MENTION]

Comment

• Please say the baby
                    "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                    Guns and stretchers
                    Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                    I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                    'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                    Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                    Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

• ^^that bitch lying!lmao old weezy>>>>any rapper in history of rap period

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post

First one needs to be a smiley [MENTION=55611]DARKAVELI[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
                          X