• not sure if posted though.

I hate them thirsty bitches
        Cut them off like circumcision
        -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by kobebryant24 View Post
          But she do go ANAL
          but dhea goes anal eventhough she don't go anal

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
            but dhea goes anal eventhough she don't go anal

Comment

• Oh my GOD! I have some some nice pics coming for you use!! You gonna love me
              @WeezyFan
              @WeezyNews
              @Immaculate

Here is a little preview from one pic and guess what shoot it's from...

Last edited by Kuzz; 03-22-2013, 06:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                Oh my GOD! I have some some nice pics coming for you use!! You gonna love me
                @WeezyFan
                @WeezyNews
                @Immaculate

Here is a little preview from one pic and guess what shoot it's from...

XXL 08 by Jonathan Mannion

post that shit!!

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                  XXL 08 by Jonathan Mannion

post that shit!!
                  It's not that magazine but it has that rare jonthan mannion photoshoot (well 2 pics) that we have the picture of in bad quality of him swinging his hair!!!

It has a portrait one of him swinging his hair to the side so we have the full body shot, and we have that preview one I just showed you, of him swinging his hair upwards... So SICKKKK.

OMG
                  OMG

lol!! Rare shit. Never even seen this second pic.

Post up within the hour.

Comment

It's not that magazine but it has that rare jonthan mannion photoshoot (well 2 pics) that we have the picture of in bad quality of him swinging his hair!!!

It has a portrait one of him swinging his hair to the side so we have the full body shot, and we have that preview one I just showed you, of him swinging his hair upwards... So SICKKKK.

OMG
                    OMG

Post up within the hour.
                    what magazien is it??

BOX Magazine?

Comment

• All photographer names are on the images for those people didn't already know. The magazine was just a tribute of wicked photoshoots, barely any writing on him lol! Those Jonathan Mannion Shoots with him swinging his hair about though >>> SO RARE!! Obviously there are other shoots in there we already have decent stuff of, but some we don't have Hi-Res for.

Obviously download the zip for full size images as usual, all the images posted here to preview have been scaled down massively.
                      [MENTION=418]WeezyFan[/MENTION] [MENTION=63956]WeezyNews[/MENTION] [MENTION=49421]Immaculate[/MENTION] Enjoy.

Code:
                      [URL="http://www.4shared.com/zip/Q665PGZw/RESPECT-Mag2013.html"]Respect Magazine - Lil Wayne Tribute (Hi-Res Photos)[/URL]
                      RESPECT Magazine - Lil Wayne Tribute

Comment

OMG
                        OMG

Post up within the hour.
                        Yo Kuzz why you bustin nuts over a picture of Weezy swinging his hair?

Comment

• Originally posted by rav14 View Post
                          Yo Kuzz why you bustin nuts over a picture of Weezy swinging his hair?

Because I like bustin nuts over hair. Shit turns me on.

Comment

Working...
                          X