This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Does anybody have that new TrukfiT phooshoot where waynes wearing a pink trukfit jacket???

Comment

• Originally posted by lwir504 View Post
        Does anybody have that new TrukfiT phooshoot where waynes wearing a pink trukfit jacket???

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
            Damn didnt even realize that thanks for the info homie !
            Screen Shot 2013-05-31 at 6.44.15 PM.jpg

Did you take my idea and post it on Rap Genius without giving me props?
            Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Originally posted by neil.seward View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]7119[/ATTACH]

No haha i aint like that
              R.I.P DAD

Comment

ain't nobody been taking ''your'' idea, people knew this for years

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                  ain't nobody been taking ''your'' idea, people knew this for years
                  Ya, but all of a sudden, it was posted on Rap Genius right after I pointed it out here to [MENTION=74353]J.M.I[/MENTION]
                  Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Ya, but all of a sudden, it was posted on Rap Genius right after I pointed it out here to @J.M.I
                    Nahh honesly that wasnt me mabi someone else seen the comment and did it
                    R.I.P DAD

Comment

where can i find that on rap genius? i want to see what relation the picture had to the lyrics (tattoo on his back)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drop The World View Post
                        where can i find that on rap genius? i want to see what relation the picture had to the lyrics (tattoo on his back)
                        [Verse: 4 Lil Wayne] ? Let Us Pray by Lil Wayne

Comment

Ya, but all of a sudden, it was posted on Rap Genius right after I pointed it out here to @J.M.I
                          yeah yeah. that means someone stole it from you.

lol who gives a fuck honestly.
                          ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Working...
                          X