• Show
Clear All

• niggas crying, writing books over a fucking hat
    "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
    Guns and stretchers
    Cristal and dubs for breakfast
    I just got one suggestion - none should test him
    'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
    Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
    Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
      Shut your whining bitch ass up and face the fact that, even as a hobby that "HE BRAGS ABOUT PROUDLY", it's still annoying. I don't give a shit about a hat. Although it went from being clever to corny in a matter of three or four times of him wearing it out until he eventually ended up "wearing it out". Do with that what you will, jackass. Smfh.
      Stop looking at pictures of him then if it's gonna jumpstart your period.

Comment

Shut your whining bitch ass up and face the fact that, even as a hobby that "HE BRAGS ABOUT PROUDLY", it's still annoying. I don't give a shit about a hat. Although it went from being clever to corny in a matter of three or four times of him wearing it out until he eventually ended up "wearing it out". Do with that what you will, jackass. Smfh.
        And your punk ass still didn't quote me after all that. Lmaoo, starting to see your bitch ways expand past hating and crying over a hat.

Comment

He obnoxious with that skating shit. I wish he was actually good enough to raise a fuss over. I swear I wouldn't even care then. But he is not and will never be a "Legend of Dogtown". He's not even at the "Brink" of his success in that department of his life's leisure practice/cathartically impassioned indulgence. So he needs to hang it up. Mediocre and you been learning since you got out of prison. That's over half a damn decade, man! Meh. Tired of it.

I thought we'd see this nigga be able to compete at "The X-Games" by now. Would honestly make him "AND" his skating much cooler if he killed it. But since he doesn't, it's an annoying obsession more so than a self-professed skill.

He should put the board down and come back to it in like a year or something. But he'd admit he's actually a homosexual first before that happens. Nothing wrong with that, besides the hyper-masculinity riddled in Hip-Hop (And urban, as a whole.) culture.

Bruh looks like you need to find yourself a hobby. You care way to much about something irrelevant as a hat & what Wayne likes to do on his free time. Too funny

Comment

• Lil Wayne fans the simplest niggas in the world. Boy be puttin' skating in every motherfucking other song and you think it's about a goddamn hat. I swear y'all didn't even finish fucking junior high. Dumb motherfuckers! Stop talkin' shit. And [MENTION=89690]Settaz[/MENTION], there you go. Shut your bitch ass up and suck Wayne dick some more. Faggots.

Comment

Lil Wayne fans the simplest niggas in the world. Boy be puttin' skating in every motherfucking other song and you think it's about a goddamn hat. I swear y'all didn't even finish fucking junior high. Dumb motherfuckers! Stop talkin' shit. And [MENTION=89690]Settaz[/MENTION], there you go. Shut your bitch ass up and suck Wayne dick some more. Faggots.
              I'm jus saying it ain't that big a deal bruh. He doesn't talk about it that much. And even so, it's a part of him and what he does now. How's it any different than him talmbout the streets, hoes, or money? 3/4 the nigga fans can't relate to none of that shit either.

It ain't that deep.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Lil Wayne fans the simplest niggas in the world. Boy be puttin' skating in every motherfucking other song and you think it's about a goddamn hat. I swear y'all didn't even finish fucking junior high. Dumb motherfuckers! Stop talkin' shit. And @Settaz, there you go. Shut your bitch ass up and suck Wayne dick some more. Faggots.
                Lmaoo, you in shambles over a hat and what another man does for fun. Go do something with your life, like ya know maybe getting that education you're claiming others don't have.

Comment

• There are 3 types of people who post in this thread.

1. People who actually post pictures
                  2. People who care way too much about his looks
                  3. People who care way too much about what the people in the second option think

I hate them thirsty bitches
                  Cut them off like circumcision
                  -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Young moooolahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............................................................................................................................................................................bayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-buhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Comment

• stay away from drugs kids ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zodiac! View Post
                          stay away from drugs kids ...
                          Stop spamming woodie

Comment

Working...
                          X