Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really starting to feel like Stephanie ain't bad with all that makeup. I mean, damn. You can't sleep in the shit. And these lip injections look ugly on "EVERY" bitch that gets 'em. Every last one of 'em. Kylie needed it and it improved her look, I guess. But she still isn't all that, little niggas. Smfh. Stephanie has obvious cosmetic plastic surgery all over her face. She couldn't have been that unrefined before it all. I bet she was beautiful as fuck before the surgeries. Her body, too. Shit is ridiculous. I hate it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
      Really starting to feel like Stephanie ain't bad with all that makeup. I mean, damn. You can't sleep in the shit. And these lip injections look ugly on "EVERY" bitch that gets 'em. Every last one of 'em. Kylie needed it and it improved her look, I guess. But she still isn't all that, little niggas. Smfh. Stephanie has obvious cosmetic plastic surgery all over her face. She couldn't have been that unrefined before it all. I bet she was beautiful as fuck before the surgeries. Her body, too. Shit is ridiculous. I hate it.
      But she looks fucking good.
      Nothing wrong with cosmetic enhancements as far as I'm concerned. Just shaping the body to the way they feel.

Comment

• Why pick on somebody helpless
        If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Her lips are shaped weird. I've seen blow-up dolls with better lips, man. I'm saying. I hate that look. Always looks like a prop is hanging out of the mouth. Blah.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
              Really starting to feel like Stephanie ain't bad with all that makeup. I mean, damn. You can't sleep in the shit. And these lip injections look ugly on "EVERY" bitch that gets 'em. Every last one of 'em. Kylie needed it and it improved her look, I guess. But she still isn't all that, little niggas. Smfh. Stephanie has obvious cosmetic plastic surgery all over her face. She couldn't have been that unrefined before it all. I bet she was beautiful as fuck before the surgeries. Her body, too. Shit is ridiculous. I hate it.
              I fuckin fell over when I saw that pic. Iont even be checkin for bitches like nun so I had forgot she was built like that

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Snoooop View Post

We this need Tunechi back

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
                      We this need Tunechi back
                      Yeah if he wants to go back to prison

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                        "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                        Guns and stretchers
                        Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                        I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                        'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                        Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                        Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                          Maybe he will go in and come back out with a love for rapping and a hate for skating

Comment

Working...
                          X