This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
    Very slept on and rare articles of late summer/early fall outerwear proportion vibes. Tune never does that anymore. Don't know how I feel about those shoes though. 0017's a pretty slick and clairvoyant little embroidered idiosyncratically idiomatic expression. The logo's pretty tight too. The Bond Reference with his street name merging as a Portmanteau'd logo on the sweats is

EDIT: Only mentioned because I'd actually wear that if that were a clothing line. 0017. Hmm > Trukfit infini2behonest
    You do know you don't even make sense with that post =/

Comment

• Not rare or anything but I like the pic... Drizzy posted on IG

Comment

• Originally posted by Settaz View Post
        Not rare or anything but I like the pic... Drizzy posted on IG

no homo but wayne has lost some muscle

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
          He always does that, writes some posts that don't even make sense while using less known/long words so he might sound like he's intelligent af.
          Clairvoyant? Wtf? Half of that shit doesn't even make sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post

My nig, let me break it down for ya since you seem a little simple.

"Very slept-on rare articles of late summer/early fall outwear proportion vibes." (Translation, You Dense Imbecile: "That is excellent outerwear for The closely-approaching season of Autumn.")

"0017 is a pretty slick and clairvoyant little embroidered idiosyncratically idiomatic expression. The logo's pretty tight too. The Bond Reference with his street name merging as a Portmanteau'd logo on the sweats is (Translation, With Your Condescending Posterior: "0017 is an impressive contraction of the Fictitious Agency Ubiquitously Renowned as "007" and The Holly Grove Residentially Domesticated Street located in the "17th" Ward. I wish I possessed the mental and psychological capacity to be able to say I created something that clever. *Sighs*

Comment

My nig, let me break it down for ya since you seem a little simple. "Very slept-on rare articles of late summer/early fall outwear proportion vibes." (Translation, You Dense Imbecile: "That is excellent outerwear for The closely-approaching season of Autumn.") "0017 is a pretty slick and clairvoyant little embroidered idiosyncratically idiomatic expression. The logo's pretty tight too. The Bond Reference with his street name merging as a Portmanteau'd logo on the sweats is (Translation, With Your Condescending Posterior: "0017 is an impressive contraction of the Fictitious Agency Ubiquitously Renowned as "007" and The Holly Grove Residentially Domesticated Street located in the "17th" Ward. I wish I possessed the mental and psychological capacity to be able to say I created something that clever. *Sighs*
              just type normal

Comment

• The fucking clothes are cool. Damn. Just shut the fuck up already. Y'all kill me.

Comment

• https://www.instagram.com/p/BJjY5q0j...ttedupbodyshop flames

need this on a shirt lol
                  Last edited by Im Raw Dawg; 08-25-2016, 11:42 PM.

Comment

The fucking clothes are cool. Damn. Just shut the fuck up already. Y'all kill me.
                    lmao

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Lil Wayne arriving to his pop-up shop at Nouveau clothing store in New Orleans, Louisiana!

Comment

• Comment

• he really needs to cut his dreads off , no hate , but this shit look like it's rotten

Comment

Working...
                          X