Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not hating or even care. But out of curiosity is it possible for dreads to be fixed when they are like Waynes? Like can they be undone and re dreaded? Taking into account that he has a lot of money to do it

Comment

• Originally posted by MASTOZER View Post
      Not hating or even care. But out of curiosity is it possible for dreads to be fixed when they are like Waynes? Like can they be undone and re dreaded? Taking into account that he has a lot of money to do it
      Dreads, with a lot of time and effort can be taken out but he'd have to go through the locking process again. I don't think they can be fixed from it's current state and stay locked though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Settaz View Post
        Dreads, with a lot of time and effort can be taken out but he'd have to go through the locking process again. I don't think they can be fixed from it's current state and stay locked though.
        I feel you. So everyone want Wayne to go bal' head

Comment

Not hating or even care. But out of curiosity is it possible for dreads to be fixed when they are like Waynes? Like can they be undone and re dreaded? Taking into account that he has a lot of money to do it
          They can. It's amazing what can be done with hair. Even from the way they are they can be "fixed."

But what Wayne has IS a style.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
            They can. It's amazing what can be done with hair. Even from the way they are they can be "fixed."

But what Wayne has IS a style.
            Isn't that the way the "true" rastafaris wear it in Jamaica? Except for the blonde stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
              Isn't that the way the "true" rastafaris wear it in Jamaica? Except for the blonde stuff
              It isn't uncommon to see people with just one fat fuck off dreadlock lol
              Really dreads were just the result of just leaving your hair alone, not about looking pretty.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                It isn't uncommon to see people with just one fat fuck off dreadlock lol
                Really dreads were just the result of just leaving your hair alone, not about looking pretty.
                lmfao yea I know (your post really made me laugh man)
                To me it looks kinda filthy tbh lol

Comment

I thought Waynes dread style was a Florida thing?

Comment

I thought Waynes dread style was a Florida thing?
                    naw free form dreads

Comment

Yea, honestly there isn't anything wrong with it. I think it's because we seen how it used to look and Wayne always had his dreads on point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Settaz View Post
                        Yea, honestly there isn't anything wrong with it. I think it's because we seen how it used to look and Wayne always had his dreads on point.
                        Thank you. Niggaz whinin' over dumb irrelevant shit. Nun een wrong with his hair.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                          X