dude looks like his rocking some kanye west clothing
        deadest clothing line ever

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
          Swag

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
            looks homeless
            Lmao. Looking at whoever gave him the Coke like, "Really? It's mine to drink? Bless you brother."

Comment

• Am I the only one that liked trukfit wayne?

P.S: New avatar

Last edited by Wizzle; 01-15-2018, 02:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
                Lmao. Looking at whoever gave him the Coke like, "Really? It's mine to drink? Bless you brother."
                lmaoooooo

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
                Am I the only one that liked trukfit wayne?

P.S: New avatar

hated that era od Wayne music/style everything was bad haha

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                  hated that era od Wayne music/style everything was bad haha
                  fr fam? damn no lie at first I hated trukfit wayne well the music yeah was pretty bad haha I didn't like the music he was putting out and still don't but the style to me I lowkey prefer him going back to that style because you know how that pic I posted? He looked more healthy here then he does now u noticed how his dreads were still long and he took care of them? Now you look at wayne today his dreads are short, fucked up, looks like hes going bald like he really looks unhealthy today if you look at him he looks very tired, stressed and looks like he don't get much sleep I'm just saying like you noticed how that trukfit wayne era he was on probation? He looked more healthy in that era then he does today and I wanna see wayne healthy because looking at him today he looks very unhealthy like he be on heavy drugs

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
                    fr fam? damn no lie at first I hated trukfit wayne well the music yeah was pretty bad haha I didn't like the music he was putting out and still don't but the style to me I lowkey prefer him going back to that style because you know how that pic I posted? He looked more healthy here then he does now u noticed how his dreads were still long and he took care of them? Now you look at wayne today his dreads are short, fucked up, looks like hes going bald like he really looks unhealthy today if you look at him he looks very tired, stressed and looks like he don't get much sleep I'm just saying like you noticed how that trukfit wayne era he was on probation? He looked more healthy in that era then he does today and I wanna see wayne healthy because looking at him today he looks very unhealthy like he be on heavy drugs

in the era he definitely looked a lot different but the clothes he wore were so cancer haha but him physically was better definitely

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                      in the era he definitely looked a lot different but the clothes he wore were so cancer haha but him physically was better definitely
                      That's what i'm saying fam like he looked more different back then like he looked more healthy because wayne today looks super unhealthy and I don't like seeing my idol looking unhealthy I want him live a healthy life and that trukfit era wayne you know he was on probation? he couldn't do drugs because he wasn't allowed too and thats what I loved about that era wayne he looked very healthy and didn't look stressed out like he is today

Comment

That's what i'm saying fam like he looked more different back then like he looked more healthy because wayne today looks super unhealthy and I don't like seeing my idol looking unhealthy I want him live a healthy life and that trukfit era wayne you know he was on probation? he couldn't do drugs because he wasn't allowed too and thats what I loved about that era wayne he looked very healthy and didn't look stressed out like he is today
                        if you listen to Wayne No Ceilings 2/S4TW2/FWA lyrics you can tell that weezy is in a very dark place at the moment due to the situation his facing which is really bad hopefully when his money and contracts are right we will see wayne back in prime form

#FREEVELVET

Comment

yeah we feel you. He was healthy as shit but the clothes were terrible.

Comment

Working...
                          X