X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Who that bih he got holdin his cups?

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
        Who that bih he got holdin his cups?

https://www.instagram.com/kisha_jackson/

Comment

Who that bih he got holdin his cups?
          "Hold up, hold up, where my cup at? My bitch got that comeback"

Comment

• Sweet Christmas.

Comment

Sweet Christmas.
              Nigga, her body crazy nice. Even though it's all surgically-enhanced and veneer as fuck. However, let me state that it's underscored, how fine she naturally is in the face. She look like Trina's even finer little sister. Pretty as fuck in the face. Sexy as fuck by the waist.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheWaveWarlock1989 View Post
                Nigga, her body crazy nice. Even though it's all surgically-enhanced and veneer as fuck. However, let me state that it's underscored, how fine she naturally is in the face. She look like Trina's even finer little sister. Pretty as fuck in the face. Sexy as fuck by the waist.
                I usually don't follow ig hoes but shit... had to. iont even use ig anymore

Comment

• Why do people have problems with surgically enhanced bodies?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                      Why do people have problems with surgically enhanced bodies?
                      To me it's just like cheating lol
                      I mean I don't have anything against it if a woman is insecure and shit and doesn't feel comfortable in her own skin
                      But there comes a point where its just too much for me.
                      Like when ppl start with a tattoo to cover up a scar they don't like and then start to tatt up there whole bodies. But with surgery there comes a point where it just doesn't look good anymore. Almost laughable in some cases.
                      But w/e would still smash. Just felt like typing this out Idk lel
                      I'd prefer a natural beauty in 9/10 cases tho

Comment

• [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] my friend is a professional photographer (the Jets photographer too) and goes to concerts and takes pics and he has another of Wayne from Summer Jam if you wanna put up

Comment

• Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
                          @Danny M my friend is a professional photographer (the Jets photographer too) and goes to concerts and takes pics and he has another of Wayne from Summer Jam if you wanna put up

w8 so your friend is this branndannart dude??

Comment

Working...
                          X