• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post

nba all star weekend
    the goat happy

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post

the goat happy
      he's always happy when involved in sports

Comment

• Lil Wayne in attendance at the LA Galaxy vs. Inter Miami soccer game with his son Kameron Carter on February 25th!

📷 Steve Carrillo

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post

Lil Wayne in attendance at the LA Galaxy vs. Inter Miami soccer game with his son Kameron Carter on February 25th!

📷 Steve Carrillo
          kam really does look like a young wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post

Lil Wayne in attendance at the LA Galaxy vs. Inter Miami soccer game with his son Kameron Carter on February 25th!

📷 Steve Carrillo
            Dope pic

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post

kam really does look like a young wayne
              like father like son

Comment

• weezymania was disappointing

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post

weezymania was disappointing
                  if this is what is to come for super bowl 2025 then it's not going to be a good time

Comment

if this is what is to come for super bowl 2025 then it's not going to be a good time
                    I don't see how you can compare 20 seconds of him walking out this guy for a pretend wrestling match to that. I thought he'd perform the new song and it would be like an actual performance but I don't get why everyone was hyping this up, are people really that into WWE? lol

Comment

​
                      Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post

I don't see how you can compare 20 seconds of him walking out this guy for a pretend wrestling match to that. I thought he'd perform the new song and it would be like an actual performance but I don't get why everyone was hyping this up, are people really that into WWE? lol
                      When you watch new Tunechi performances compared to his older performances there is a big difference with energy, voice, charisma, etc. His new performances suck.

He should switch up the setlist 100%.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post

​

When you watch new Tunechi performances compared to his older performances there is a big difference with energy, voice, charisma, etc. His new performances suck.

He should switch up the setlist 100%.
                        I don't think that's true at all watching some of his actual performances from recently. He's also a person in his 40s, not gonna have the same energy as he did in his 20s and 30s, naturally. But he still actually performs his stuff in an entertaining way and raps his songs live, unlike 9/10 rappers.

They did some different songs on that last tour but yeah it's crazy how he's got more songs than anyone but performs the same ones all the time, ignoring all his new music. Doesn't even perform Carter V songs apart from Uproar.

Comment

• Source: https://youtu.be/qytlE1w9q04

Comment

Working...
                          X