X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Official Post Rare Pictures Of Lil Wayne Thread

Originally posted by skinnyminnie! View Post
    He have to get his piercing redone because most likely it closed. I kept staring at the picture, knowing something looked different about him.
    He wont get it redone, and he will also most likely go back to C3 dreads since his haird looks like he washed it.

Comment

Originally posted by srikarr12 View Post
      He wont get it redone, and he will also most likely go back to C3 dreads since his haird looks like he washed it.
      how the fuck do u know that he wont get it redone?
      and i highly doubt hes going to go back to nappy dreads all he gotta do is braid em.

Why do people think that just cos he went to jail hes gonna be all like he was in 05?

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
        and i highly doubt hes going to go back to nappy dreads all he gotta do is braid em.

Why do people think that just cos he went to jail hes gonna be all like he was in 05?
        Lmao. @ srikarr12 you must be confused because I was only saying if Wayne want it back, he will have to get it reopened, I wasn't saying that he is going to get it done again.

Comment

Cause the songs he recorded before going in lacked quality. He now got the chance to put things in perspective and come up with new and deeper things to talk about, instead of bragging about how good he is and talking about money, bitches and weed all the time.
          I am not hating on Wayne, I think IANAHB was amazing, but I just like songs as Something You Forgot and Pray to the Lord better.

Comment

Pic 3

Comment

Originally posted by crash92 View Post
              Cause the songs he recorded before going in lacked quality. He now got the chance to put things in perspective and come up with new and deeper things to talk about, instead of bragging about how good he is and talking about money, bitches and weed all the time.
              I don't hate on Wayne, I think IANAHB was amazing, but I just like C2/C3 Wayne better.
              Yeah but does that mean that his hair will go back to being kinda nappy, he wont get none of his peircings redone etc.? No lol
              I mean like, hes not going backwards in any way at all, you dont know what hes gonna do.

Comment

Yeah but does that mean that his hair will go back to being kinda nappy, he wont get none of his peircings redone etc.? No lol
                I mean like, hes not going backwards in any way at all, you dont know what hes gonna do.
                Sorry mate, thought this was the Official Lil Wayne Released thread.
                I agree with you on that point.

Comment

Originally posted by crash92 View Post
                  Sorry mate, thought this was the Official Lil Wayne Released thread.
                  I agree with you on that point.
                  LOL, cool bro.

Comment

His hair will always be "nappy" unless he put a hot comb or perm on his hair. That's just how are hair is. Be size he have dreads, dreads will always have naps in it.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnyminnie! View Post
                      He have to get his piercing redone because most likely it closed. I kept staring at the picture, knowing something looked different about him.
                      He has more facial hair

Comment

Looking forward to seeing some pics tomorrow when he's all cleaned up

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                        http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

http://www.last.fm/music/Lil%27+Wayne/+images/53981169

thumbs up if you have lastfm

Comment

Working...
                          X