nice

Comment

• Re: The Official Post Rare Pictures Of Lil Wayne Thread

Comment

Originally posted by erichq
        Originally posted by lexiiibanks
        I TOLD YOU GUYS!
        mann, if you make weezy get anymore jail time you and your friend are going to be more hated then djbmurder.
        how did she make him get jail time in the 1st place?

Comment

using this for a sig soon

Comment

Originally posted by Xclusive Wayne
            Originally posted by erichq
            Originally posted by lexiiibanks
            I TOLD YOU GUYS!
            mann, if you make weezy get anymore jail time you and your friend are going to be more hated then djbmurder.
            how did she make him get jail time in the 1st place?
            i never said she did. i was simply stating that if he gets more jail time due to whatever happened (if they are underage) alotta people would be pissed.

Comment

^ its not even true

Comment

Quit lying, bitch. Quit lyin! Everybody know weezy don't give a fuck about them hoes! You trying to be all dramatic, saying "the truth will come out." ha I guess self-respect isn't in yo vocabulary huh? If this is how you want to me known. Judging from the myspace pix on the WSHH video, it looks as if the owner of that profile captured the snapshot. As of y'all created all this to stir up some ol' bullshit. On the real though, is that you in the pictures or did you just find them and don't even know who skinny ass, crooked-teeth, thin hair, whitewash Martha, even is ? Either way, I can get her address if anybody need it. Holla.

Comment

Originally posted by mkvelidadon
                  Quit lying, bitch. Quit lyin! Everybody know weezy don't give a fuck about them hoes! You trying to be all dramatic, saying "the truth will come out." ha I guess self-respect isn't in yo vocabulary huh? If this is how you want to me known. Judging from the myspace pix on the WSHH video, it looks as if the owner of that profile captured the snapshot. As of y'all created all this to stir up some ol' bullshit. On the real though, is that you in the pictures or did you just find them and don't even know who skinny ass, crooked-teeth, thin hair, whitewash Martha, even is ? Either way, I can get her address if anybody need it. Holla.

Lmao damn. But I co-sign. Wayne dont want to toothpick lookin ass hoe!

Comment

Originally posted by mkvelidadon
                    which 1 is martha?

cuz if ur talking about the asian looking one then she aint white lol

she's light brown

she nice though

i'll stuff her mouth with dick till her head burst

Comment

these are tight

Comment

how you get all of these?

Comment

Stop reposting pictures please. Id like to see pictures of wayne and his house and his cars. PlZ

Comment

Working...
                          X