X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TUNEFAN504 View Post
    lol its the truth though

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

no fool im saying that seems to be where he picked that "swagg" up from
    So then wayne should dump that bitch and stick to his old style..camo, bbc hoodies and shit.
    BG NATION

Comment

• Re: Official Post Rare Pictures of Lil Wayne Thread

Originally posted by YMCMBSam View Post
      So then wayne should dump that bitch and stick to his old style..camo, bbc hoodies and shit.
      lmao hell yeah!!

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer
      You a homo tho so i see y u mad

Y u y u mad mad
      lol yeah im "mad" cause i dont have that outfit! (sarcasim)dude u cant be serious. i guess thats the best you could reply back with.

Comment

Wait are people actually blaming Wayne's new swag on Dhea? Smh

Comment

Maybe Wayne is enjoying life so much now that he's sober, he don't give a fuck what he looks like.

He's gonna look back on the memories he's had in this one year, than his lifetime. I mean, yeah he'll remember his songs musically. But physically, he'll remember 2011 the most. He's done so much shit this year than he has his whole life of being "Lil Wayne"

He's doing it because either A) He wants to or B) He gets paid to dress like a faggot.

Comment

Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
            Maybe Wayne is enjoying life so much now that he's sober, he don't give a fuck what he looks like.

He's gonna look back on the memories he's had in this one year, than his lifetime. I mean, yeah he'll remember his songs musically. But physically, he'll remember 2011 the most. He's done so much shit this year than he has his whole life of being "Lil Wayne"

He's doing it because either A) He wants to or B) He gets paid to dress like a faggot.
            Wow.....you think being "sober" changed his style? or am I not reading this shit correctly...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiggz View Post

I'm going with A, coz wayne is already rich as sh*t, he won't wear wat others tell em to wear for money

Lil' Wayne is just changing. He says it on D2 "weezy on retirement" he says he wants to be remembered as something bigger than a rapper.

And he even says in abortion "I bought a new attitude. The hate is music to my ears, I got my dancing shoes", so I guess he doesn't care wat haters gotta say about him.
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                I'm going with A, coz wayne is already rich as sh*t, he won't wear wat others tell em to wear for money

Lil' Wayne is just changing. He says it on D2 "weezy on retirement" he says he wants to remembers as something bigger than a rapper.

And he even says in abortion "I bought a new attitude. The hate is music to my ears, I got my dancing shoes", so I guess he doesn't care about wat haters gotta say about him.
                The Carter Documentary:
                No one's thoughts matter to me.

Comment

what the fuck is going on in this thread?..
                  [COLOR="rgb(105, 105, 105)"]I LOOK DOWN I SEE THEM , WHEN I LOOK UP I DON'T SEE ANY[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                    some might been posted before brr

So fucking much swag.

Comment

Originally posted by YounGcArter50 View Post
                      what the fuck is going on in this thread?..
                      People arguing/debating over what another man is wearing... Cos it matters to them... Cos it affects their lives... Sadly...

Comment

Lay off my nigga...ChrisB.......
                        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X