X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
    You got any Wayne posters?
    Of course! I had that classic one of him in red hat holding his chin, then I had the one WeezyFan posted above printed out large, and then I got my grid poster printed out 90x60cm

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post

maybe better than posted before..
    Yea bro thats sick, best quality I've seen so far, where did you manage to find that one? Major props

Comment

• [MENTION=62093]Kuzz[/MENTION] that's dope! I'd love to have the one WeezyFan just posted as a poster..

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
        @Kuzz that's dope! I'd love to have the one WeezyFan just posted as a poster..
        Yeah, oh and I meant the one of him smoking with his top off! Not the John Mannion one with his hair flowing everywhere. That was is so DOPE!! Which is why I want someone to get it and scan it in HQ!! But it costs like $4000 to buy biggest size from John Mannion.

Comment

• ---------- Post added 08-03-2012 at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-02-2012 at 11:44 PM ----------

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• ''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Wayne and those fucking shorts man. Nobody but Wayne can pull bitches with that kid who wears the same pants every day swag...

Comment

• ''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post

Photo: Jonathan Mannion
                  That's a dope fit
                  "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                  Guns and stretchers
                  Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                  I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                  'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                  Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                  Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

• hq

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Lol @ Kevin Hart being at the Hail Mary videoshoot

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post

like this??
                        yeah i mean it is not the exact one but its close enough thanks for the look out

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                          Yeah, oh and I meant the one of him smoking with his top off! Not the John Mannion one with his hair flowing everywhere. That was is so DOPE!! Which is why I want someone to get it and scan it in HQ!! But it costs like $4000 to buy biggest size from John Mannion.
                          got a link on that bro?

Comment

Working...
                          X