• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Post Rare Pictures of Lil Wayne Thread

No photos of him performing? damn..

Comment

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Last edited by WeezyNews; 02-13-2012, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyNews View Post

Wayne does not give a fuck lol

Comment

• Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
          Same as I thought. Lol

Maybe when Kanye won That best rap album of the year, Wayne just turn back and screamed Young money and something.
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyNews View Post

Comment

Looking at those first posts in this thread. A lot has changed since that...

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
                  lol i know right wayne gives 0 fucks. people was so tight over what he wore wayne did wtf he wanted i respect that. and (sidenote)--> the grammys robbed nicki out her award smh thats fucked up

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Originally posted by Late122 View Post
                  Looking at those first posts in this thread. A lot has changed since that...
                  what?

Comment

• Originally posted by jakobe View Post
                    lol i know right wayne gives 0 fucks. people was so tight over what he wore wayne did wtf he wanted i respect that. and (sidenote)--> the grammys robbed nicki out her award smh thats fucked up

what?
                    I mean you can see the difference when you watch pages 1-10 from this thread and then these new ones.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ymcmb View Post
                        this a dope pic.

Comment

Originally posted by beto. View Post
                          first of i aint a young kid mayne like these 12-13 year olds on here that don't know what half these niggas lyrics mean, and second when did i ever say how you dress = talent? dog your ignorant as fuck.

if wayne woulda wore this rainbow shit back when he was dropping HOT track after track and mixtape after mixtape who cares
                          That's the dumbest statement/question/whatever ever. Why would you care anyway?

People get so caught up in what Wayne wears like females. There's nothing wrong with saying "Oh, that shirt is dope" or "Damn, nigga, that shit ugly". But people on here seem so homosexual when it comes to this
                          Last edited by Tunechi Lionches; 02-13-2012, 05:17 PM.
                          "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                          Guns and stretchers
                          Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                          I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                          'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                          Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                          Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Working...
                          X