Clear All

• Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
    Lmao at them photoshopping his middle finger
    pretty much a metaphor for his entire career right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
      pretty much a metaphor for his entire career right now
      whats that supposed to mean?

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

Originally posted by IamHipHop View Post
      Damnn readin all that makes me miss that old wayne
      NOT ME! wayne was fucked up on drugs and syrup like crazy and it made him a asshole for no reason.look at how he talked to the girl interviewing him for no reason. that shit had him feeling hisself too much, but nowdays he seems much more laid back and humble

Comment

• Originally posted by jakobe View Post
        e

just means he don't give a fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by tygapride View Post

just means he don't give a fuck.
          well if thats what dude meant by that , then thats some messed up shit to say . Smh

Comment

• Just ordered two old Wayne magazines, a Rolling Stone one and a Blender one. So I'll scan in cool pictures from them when I recieve them, prob won't be for a week or so. International.
            Last edited by Kuzz; 03-23-2012, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• May not be weezy but i think this is from HYFR video.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waq1 View Post
                May not be weezy but i think this is from HYFR video.

those red/gold ovo sweaters/hoodies are dope as fuck! and why is khaled in this

Comment

• Originally posted by Waq1 View Post
                  May not be weezy but i think this is from HYFR video.

Yeah that's from the "HYFR" video shoot.

Comment

Delete please
                    Attached Files

Comment

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

NOT ME! wayne was fucked up on drugs and syrup like crazy and it made him a asshole for no reason.look at how he talked to the girl interviewing him for no reason. that shit had him feeling hisself too much, but nowdays he seems much more laid back and humble
                      Drugs and syrup made Wayne a monster on his tracks. Dude had the ability to rip up any beat and make the original artist look bad on their own song. Thats the Wayne I miss listening to. But I really don't see him being a dick back when he was on drugs. All I remember was him making dope tracks.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE KING 619 View Post
                        Drugs and syrup made Wayne a monster on his tracks. Dude had the ability to rip up any beat and make the original artist look bad on their own song. Thats the Wayne I miss listening to. But I really don't see him being a dick back when he was on drugs. All I remember was him making dope tracks.
                        shiiid...go read that interview on page 853 u can sense his attitude as you read it and watch the carter doc. and other stuff he did wayne was a asshole (FOR NO REASON) drugs change a person for the worse dude.

Comment

those red/gold ovo sweaters/hoodies are dope as fuck! and why is khaled in this
                          Hell yeah, those are fuckin dope!!

Comment

Working...
                          X