This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jakobe View Post
    o___0 why it gotta be a bitch? couldve been dhea!
    This picture is old (before he went to jail), so it can't be Dhea lol...
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Waiting for syrup comments cos of the double cup in a couple of the pictures!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
        Waiting for syrup comments cos of the double cup in a couple of the pictures!
        Lol! I didn't even notice that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
          Waiting for syrup comments cos of the double cup in a couple of the pictures!
          Suzzzurp!!!

No, it's probably tea
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
            This picture is old (before he went to jail), so it can't be Dhea lol...
            well damn i didnt know

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
            Lol! I didn't even notice that!
            me either, niggaz be trollin wayne pics EXTRA hard on here...lol

Comment

• Just what if Wayne picked the cup back up?? Im not saying that's what's in the cup but what if??

Comment

• Originally posted by trstmeimapro View Post
                Just what if Wayne picked the cup back up?? Im not saying that's what's in the cup but what if??
                Then IANAHB II would be fucking interesting...

Comment

• i swear some of yall "fans" must be lil teens cause the shit yall say on here is dumb as hell.what make you think drugs or syrup makes wayne or ANYBODY for that matter? that shit doesnt enhance nothing it takes away from you! wayne just has to apply himself more thats all. his older music from the 90's when he was young was better than the stuff he did when he was on drugs and syrup so what does that tell yall?!! smh

Comment

i swear some of yall "fans" must be lil teens cause the shit yall say on here is dumb as hell.what make you think drugs or syrup makes wayne or ANYBODY for that matter? that shit doesnt enhance nothing it takes away from you! wayne just has to apply himself more thats all. his older music from the 90's when he was young was better than the stuff he did when he was on drugs and syrup so what does that tell yall?!! smh
                    I didn't say he'd be better, I said it'd be interesting. There would probably be a difference, good or bad, and it would be interesting to hear.

Comment

i swear some of yall "fans" must be lil teens cause the shit yall say on here is dumb as hell.what make you think drugs or syrup makes wayne or ANYBODY for that matter? that shit doesnt enhance nothing it takes away from you! wayne just has to apply himself more thats all. his older music from the 90's when he was young was better than the stuff he did when he was on drugs and syrup so what does that tell yall?!! smh
                      It doesn't "make" him, it makes his brain think and work differently. That's what we need back, his creativity.
                      ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
                        It doesn't "make" him, it makes his brain think and work differently. That's what we need back, his creativity.
                        smh like i said all he needs is to APPLY himself MORE. he's into skatin' and endorsements more since being home. but he's still creative without a doubht. i personallycant wait until d4/c5 comes that'll be the ultimate proof

Comment

smh like i said all he needs is to APPLY himself MORE. he's into skatin' and endorsements more since being home. but he's still creative without a doubht. i personallycant wait until d4/c5 comes that'll be the ultimate proof
                          idnt think he lost anything when it comes to how nice he can be wit the raps.. i agree he needs to apply himself more.. alotta lazy raps and weak lines now.. but i still think he makes quality music and can hit the switch with a fire ass verse when he wants.. idnt have a problem wit him skateboarding he found a hobby and idnt really see the problem with that at all

Comment

Working...
                          X