X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
    oh so your friends with her on fb?

by the way she has ''Dwayne Carter'' as a friend and the profile hasn't been updated since 2010, could it be the real Weezy??
    Na not friends with her. Couldn't even tell you what her FB is now lol. Just remember finding it ages back as well as her twitter and all she ever said was 'Good Morning' I think or something similar lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
      STARTRAKS PHOTO Loooooads of pics from LIV the other night, diddy n kevin heart joinin wayne to

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

Lol , i saw this aswell. And tbh the accusations seem kinda believable , LOL apparently they wer goin at it like teenagers , nd wayne slipped a hand down there too, haha.. App she went home wid him aswell. Seems interesting tbh
      how do i open the pictures ?

Comment

• No tags

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
        I'm looking now but by the looks of how it's coded there is no links or full image sizes uploaded to the same directory as them pictures... Think they uploaded them that size. Rather annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
          I hav no idea, i saw them randomly nd thought u could open em, some look quite dope aswell, a shame :/[COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ---------- I actually think its like some 'user onlly' exclusive shit?

Comment

I hav no idea, i saw them randomly nd thought u could open em, some look quite dope aswell, a shame :/[COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ---------- I actually think its like some 'user onlly' exclusive shit?
            Yeah it's like a stock photo website, you have to register and you buy the photos you want.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
              Yeah it's like a stock photo website, you have to register and you buy the photos you want.
              Loool,ahwell they'll surface on the internet soon,hopefully.

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
              Loool,ahwell they'll surface on the internet soon,hopefully.
              There you go Monica Hosts LIV*|*World Red Eye

Comment

• Comment

• If you're gonna do suttn do it properly , thats wat i say and wayne goin H.A.M wid dat trukit doe.

Comment

• cool ass fucking pics!
                    Originally posted by Shake
                    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

There rumours Trina been cheating on her man with Wayne...
                      Lil Wayne loves Trina! - YouTube Kevin Hart had me in tears LOL, wayne serious doe?

Comment

Lil Wayne loves Trina! - YouTube Kevin Hart had me in tears LOL, wayne serious doe?
                        Wayne never gonna be serious bout a girl he moves onto the next one easy as fuck... I thought Dea was the real deal.

Comment

Lol @ waynes face

Comment

Working...
                          X