This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weezy F Ganja View Post
    i happen to be at Ollie's skate park when he came thru and him and 2 skaters plus like 3 dudes from his entourage went out back and had a "smoke break". didnt see weezy smoke but he came back super different
    I'm sure it happened exactly like this n everything you write is true

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• well it wasnt exactly like that, but i was there. not aloud to be near wayne or skate but i know dudes at ollie's and i saw him go out the back door with the people i said above, and dudes there talk and all i gotta say is, he smokes and they were pumped to be apart of the experience. i got no reason to lie so tha fuck would i do it for? shits and giggles? no cus i got solid proof ( well in my eyes ) he smokes. so sorry if u dont believe it or whatever but thats all im sayin about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sjors View Post
        Isn't that a screenshot from the carter doc where you see a cop putting Weezy in the back of the cop car and some paparazzi says ''show me your face Wayne''?
        No, its from that situation from Carter Doc or Behind the Music, but it isn't a screenshot, its a photo..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealMH View Post
          you inhale tobacco as well, a lot of people use it to get used to smoking so they won't waste weed by coughing.

I don't know which video you mean
          yeah but you don't inhale it & hold in in like that....

but this the video ...0:34-0:48 = Stoned as fuck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZGzrdr2_ns

Comment

• Originally posted by audio dope View Post
            Have you ever smoked weed before brah? You don't smoke tabacco like that...anyone who smoke weed often would know that.
            Go look at the video of him on set of popdat where he zones out in the middle of him talking & laugh after.
            What you talking about man? Are you sure you've smoked weed... You inhale weed... Just as you inhale cigs...

If not then I've been doing something wrong with weed the last 4 years of my life...

Comment

• Jessica Sanchez and Wayne..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                No that photo from 2007 where he had a gray hoodie and had just been arrested..

Comment

• Originally posted by KingEz514 View Post
                  Yeah that's it! thanks

repped you, brrrrr!

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by audio dope View Post
                      yeah but you don't inhale it & hold in in like that....

but this the video ...0:34-0:48 = Stoned as fuck

Lil Wayne Exclusive with Mikey T The Movie Star - YouTube
                      hmm I was one of the guys who always said he won't smoke til he's off probation but this looks veeeery interesting...

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
                        hmm I was one of the guys who always said he won't smoke til he's off probation but this looks veeeery interesting...
                        Not sure why people still think he's sober...He was high as fuck even on ESPN around that greenbay game...He's just not leaning & pilled out hard all the time like his old self.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqEbSqIJ6zI

Im sure he's not going to go in public eye smoking a blunt but it's probably one of those "out of sight out of mind/ Don't ask dont tell" kinda deals. + to the people who says he's following his probation, His probation also stated that he not supposed to be in the company of any felony's or he'll go back to jail, But he still hangs with Suge Knight & bloods in the club i VIP.... Even went to the game with Chris Brown right after he got out.

That's a Violation by itself.
                        Last edited by audio dope; 06-16-2012, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• ''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
                          X