This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
    Thats been scanned in from a magazine Ad! So have the pictures, they have been cut out of a magazine or something layered on top when who ever scanned this in... Won't find that unless someone else has seen that advert and scanned it in!

Talking of Magazines we need a new Weezy cover magazine and photoshoot!! Been time? Last one was May XXL and that was just the King of Live Hip Hop one so no photoshoot and cool cover.
    we also had CCS Magazine and we recently started to get alot of photos from Trukfit & Mountain Dew Ads

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
      we also had CCS Magazine and we recently started to get alot of photos from Trukfit & Mountain Dew Ads

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Yeah but that CCS one weren't available worldwide via paperback and it weren't just him, had all those other dudes on it! Ah well, hopefully we'll get more beats and Trukfit ones!

Comment

Yeah but that CCS one weren't available worldwide via paperback and it weren't just him, had all those other dudes on it! Ah well, hopefully we'll get more beats and Trukfit ones!
        Yeah, I wonder who did the photoshoot for Beats, cause Jonathan Mannion did the photoshoot for both Mountain Dew & Trukfit..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• New Deweezy episode

Comment

New Deweezy episode

Where did you get these pics from?

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynebest4ever View Post
              I guess from Karen Civil...

Comment

you really have to ask when Karen Civil logo all over em? She tweeted them!

Comment

• MTN DEW - DEWEEZY

Comment

you really have to ask when Karen Civil logo all over em? She tweeted them!
                    ah shit, didn't see that.. I don't know who Karen Civil is anyway, so..

Comment

ah shit, didn't see that.. I don't know who Karen Civil is anyway, so..
                      Some annoying chick that runs a blog that seems to be tight with all celebrities. She sucks YMCMB dick for new Trukfit!

Comment

New Deweezy episode

pretty sure its from the Commercial

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                          pretty sure its from the Commercial
                          Yea same shit! It's for the Deweezy site, they done a few and the fans pick the commercial they want to win.

Comment

Working...
                          X