• Show
Clear All

• Probably...

Comment

• Damn the Supras look sick

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
        Dhea gonna bee madddd! Top is dope lol!
        yo you think they gotta open relationship or something? or wayne probably just dnt give a fuck lol

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

chick on the shirt kinda look like rihanna

them shorts he always wearing n black would be fire
        Last edited by Im Raw Dawg; 08-21-2012, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
          yo you think they gotta open relationship or something? or wayne probably just dnt give a fuck lol

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

chick on the shirt kinda look like rihanna

them shorts he always wearing n black would be fire
          Yes of course they have a open relationship... Wayne 100% fucks other girls... But the open relationship isn't by choice on her part. She has no option... Either become a nobody again and not get Wayne treat her and look after her... Or put up with him fucking other chicks and just live with the perks!

Comment

• Who's this chick? b44nurcepnz4_t.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayneblog_hu View Post
              Who's this chick? [ATTACH=CONFIG]5062[/ATTACH]

superhead.. google her karrine steffans.. she's the chick wayne mentioned n his ransom verse

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
              Yes of course they have a open relationship... Wayne 100% fucks other girls... But the open relationship isn't by choice on her part. She has no option... Either become a nobody again and not get Wayne treat her and look after her... Or put up with him fucking other chicks and just live with the perks!
              yea man probably right

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by bigben View Post
                  Looks like Wayne's gonna have TRUKFIT errything. Jackets, socks, pants, sweaters, hats, shirts...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post

Still fucking with Superhead lol
                    lol you can see that wayne is about to fuck that bitch!
                    [COLOR="rgb(105, 105, 105)"]I LOOK DOWN I SEE THEM , WHEN I LOOK UP I DON'T SEE ANY[/COLOR]

Comment

• where can i find those pants?

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

Originally posted by bigben View Post
                      These pants?

Comment

• ---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

Originally posted by bigben View Post
                        Better quality

Last edited by Kuzz; 08-22-2012, 05:37 AM.

Comment

• I hope they sell those Trukfit necklaces and not original ones...fake ones that look the same lol, the necklace do look dope!

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

Looks like Wayne gonna take over the world with this Trukfit shit...
                          Originally posted by Shake
                          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X