Clear All

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
    i thought you were a big lil wayne fan

you aint a real fan if you never noticed his ear like that before
    you would suck his cock if you could

Comment

• Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
      Its a new scar tattoo, above the cloud.

I thought he meant actual scars too for a minute lol.
      oh that
      naw that been there for a year now

Comment

i thought you were a big lil wayne fan

you aint a real fan if you never noticed his ear like that before

Oh I'm not a big lil wayne fan because I don't pay attention to his fuckin ears ????? where the fuck is your logic.

'Oh you're not a big fan because you don't know which side of toiletpaper he uses'

gtfo

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post

Oh I'm not a big lil wayne fan because I don't pay attention to his fuckin ears ????? where the fuck is your logic.

'Oh you're not a big fan because you don't know which side of toiletpaper he uses'

gtfo
          he's always trolling bro you should ignore him

Go & Listen ..

Comment

gtfo
            That's different because we see new Lil Wayne pictures daily and not him on the toilet =P

But I'm not getting involved in this conversation.

I did know about his ear for a long time though =/

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
              he's always trolling bro you should ignore him
              i dont even troll anymore

im saying you aint a wayne fan if you never noticed his ear before

this nigga a graphics artist too so he prolly cut around his ear

Comment

oh no fuck lil wayne fuck him I�m not a fan of him, what the fuck is a lil wayne ? who dat ? fuck, FUCK him. he a nobody.
                never heard of that wrapper, oh wait, is that lil wayne dude from lollipop ? HE IS ?? WHAT ??? soooo fucking bullshit crap song what tha fuck man what tha fuck. fuck him I bet he doens't even have a good track, FUCK WAYNE..

Comment

oh no fuck lil wayne fuck him I�m not a fan of him, what the fuck is a lil wayne ? who dat ? fuck, FUCK him. he a nobody.
                  never heard of that wrapper, oh wait, is that lil wayne dude from lollipop ? HE IS ?? WHAT ??? soooo fucking bullshit crap song what tha fuck man what tha fuck. fuck him I bet he doens't even have a good track, FUCK WAYNE..
                  He's a fake blood that can't freestyle and takes it in the ass from Birdman. He's a skateboarding faggot.
                  Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Comment

lol, I found that funny

Comment

lol wut?

why you getting so mad?

you sounding homo for dude

by the way you spell rapper as rapper, not wrapper

fake ass fan

Comment

• Capture.jpg

Lil wayne with that interviewer chick from Celebrity Super bowl

Comment

Working...
                          X