This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Michellex View Post
    I don't get it why guys don't see dat, if I see a girl who wears short skirts and has a lot of cellulite, than that's like the first thing I see Or women who wear leggings and have cellulite, it is just disgusting.
    I KNOW! LOL always see guys like "uh look at that ass" and when you look at the legs dammmmmmmn... is pure fat, disgusting! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by luciana View Post
      I KNOW! LOL always see guys like "uh look at that ass" and when you look at the legs dammmmmmmn... is pure fat, disgusting! LOL
      oh c'mon..we see that, but you don't fuck legs ffs..

Of course we like to see girl with beautiful legs.. And tbh, I'd take round pretty ass and nice legs over fat ass anytime..But that's just me..

Comment

Okay you've got a point there. We are easily distracted by a nice ass or great set of tits...we see the other parts, it just takes us a minute, we're distracted

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
          Cool story bro, tell me more please.
          That hat would be more legit if you dropped out the stars, made it all black, and scribed "Tha Mobb" under the brim, instead of just "MOB".

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TunechiLionchess View Post
          more dope pics from nc

what kinda pants are these? dope as fuck!

Comment

• Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
            youre a god
            Because he put that picture in paint and made it an avy?

Comment

• where is this from??
              +rep

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post

where is this from??
                +rep
                Floyd Mayweather All Access

Comment

• Originally posted by aaddaamm View Post
                  Floyd Mayweather All Access
                  got a link`?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                    got a link`?
                    go to around 23:00

"Born in New Orleans, raised in New Orleans, I will forever remain faithful New Orleans"

Comment

• is this from a video shoot?

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                      got a link`?
                      look in latest news section

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                        oh c'mon..we see that, but you don't fuck legs ffs..

Of course we like to see girl with beautiful legs.. And tbh, I'd take round pretty ass and nice legs over fat ass anytime..But that's just me..

there some girls who thinks "if i have a nice ass, fuck the rest, guys wont see it all" but, theres other girls (like me) who likes to take care of the whole body... i wouldnt like to have nice ass and look bad on the rest, is nice to take care of everything, thats what i think...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                        Okay you've got a point there. We are easily distracted by a nice ass or great set of tits...we see the other parts, it just takes us a minute, we're distracted
                        i think it takes much more than a minute LOL there some guys who dont even see it hahah

Comment

there some girls who thinks "if i have a nice ass, fuck the rest, guys wont see it all" but, theres other girls (like me) who likes to take care of the whole body... i wouldnt like to have nice ass and look bad on the rest, is nice to take care of everything, thats what i think...
                          a big ass is nice, but it also helps to make sure everything else is nice also...

Comment

Working...
                          X