• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
    same clothes as rocko videoshoot

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
      so you want another 'i feel like dying'?
      post is weird af
      edit:
      I didn't even have to search for a pic where he doesn't smile
      hell mf yea!!!!!!!!!! Fuckin goat song!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
        hell mf yea!!!!!!!!!! Fuckin goat song!!!!!!!!!!
        never doubted it, was just asking lol

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
          I know we've had this Wayne for years now, but I wish he stop smiling all the damn time.
          Its not like Wayne is smiling every second of the day lol he's smiling for the pics which is what people usually do lol

tbh if i was Lil' Wayne i wouldnt stop smilling lol
          R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
            lol are you high? you say you want him not to smile all the time, i showed you a pic from yesterday where he didn't smile and now you say you saw it?? tha fuck
            Has nothing to do with what I was saying tho. You took what I said too literal.

Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
            Its not like Wayne is smiling every second of the day lol he's smiling for the pics which is what people usually do lol

tbh if i was Lil' Wayne i wouldnt stop smilling lol
            I know. It's just that whenever he takes a pic with fans he's cheesing and when he's not it's usually a goofy face. That's very different than the Wayne I became a fan of and it's always irked me. I'm jus now saying something.

Yaw complain about his hair and clothes all the time and Ion't say nun. Lemme get a sentence in about his demeanor. Thanks.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Has nothing to do with what I was saying tho. You took what I said too literal.

I know. It's just that whenever he takes a pic with fans he's cheesing and when he's not it's usually a goofy face. That's very different than the Wayne I became a fan of and it's always irked me. I'm jus now saying something.

Yaw complain about his hair and clothes all the time and Ion't say nun. Lemme get a sentence in about his demeanor. Thanks.

But if he didn't cheese, people would think he comes across as an asshole, and that doesn't make Wayne money. Cause if not for the fans, there would be no Wayne. No money, no big houses, no nice cars, no albums... So smiling believe it or not, intrigue's the fans. if you met Wayne, would you want him to mean mug in the picture, while your over there cheesing your face off? Damn, I'd want dude to act happy, at least for the picture! People who mean mug, for no reason are assholes. Yeah, Wayne used to have that "fuck everybody" mentality, but that was some years ago...

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                But if he didn't cheese, people would think he comes across as an asshole, and that doesn't make Wayne money. Cause if not for the fans, there would be no Wayne. No money, no big houses, no nice cars, no albums... So smiling believe it or not, intrigue's the fans. if you met Wayne, would you want him to mean mug in the picture, while your over there cheesing your face off? Damn, I'd want dude to act happy, at least for the picture! People who mean mug, for no reason are assholes. Yeah, Wayne used to have that "fuck everybody" mentality, but that was some years ago...
                I actually typed that but deleted it before I posted my message. I wouldn't even want a pic with Wayne if he was smiling like that.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

I actually typed that but deleted it before I posted my message. I wouldn't even want a pic with Wayne if he was smiling like that.
                  Yeah thats bullshit.

Comment

• am I really reading all these bullshit? wtf about wayne shouldnt smile, thats the dumbest bullshit ive ever heard makes no sense

Comment

• Originally posted by luciana View Post
                      am I really reading all these bullshit? wtf about wayne shouldnt smile, thats the dumbest bullshit ive ever heard makes no sense
                      Yeah, no real Wayne news in months cause people to act like dumbasses here.
                      Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

OK, well if u ever get to meet him, tell him not to smile in a pic for you. Lemme know what he says to that plz.

Comment

• Lil-Wayne-bm01.jpglilwayne3.jpg
                          can somebody uploud pics where Wayne look like this

Comment

Working...
                          X