Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• euro ain't a rapper but got some of the rawest verses of anybody in hiphop as of late. dumbasses

Comment

• Euro seen having fun with Lil Wayne who is his idol and possible best friend isn't considered rapper anymore

if you got signed with YM wouldn't you chill with Weezy and learn as much as you can especially being an aspiring artist?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
        Euro seen having fun with Lil Wayne who is his idol and possible best friend isn't considered rapper anymore

if you got signed with YM wouldn't you chill with Weezy and learn as much as you can especially being an aspiring artist?
        Exactly i dont see why why they hatin on em. Id be smokin and kickin it wit wayne every chance i get thats dope

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
          euro ain't a rapper but got some of the rawest verses of anybody in hiphop as of late. dumbasses

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
          Euro seen having fun with Lil Wayne who is his idol and possible best friend isn't considered rapper anymore

Originally posted by medicatedsole View Post
          Exactly i dont see why why they hatin on em. Id be smokin and kickin it wit wayne every chance i get thats dope
          People mad they kant hang wit wayne lol

Comment

• Does anyone has high quality pictures of wayne for trukfit with short dreads ?
            [MENTION=418]WeezyFan[/MENTION] [MENTION=62093]Kuzz[/MENTION]
            Last edited by OllyCarterz; 05-26-2014, 05:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
              Does anyone has high quality pictures of wayne for trukfit with short dreads ?
              @WeezyFan @Kuzz

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Does anyone has high quality pictures of wayne for trukfit with short dreads ?
                @WeezyFan @Kuzz
                Hmmm Olly doing a D6 cover?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                  Hmmm Olly doing a D6 cover?
                  ssh.

Comment

ssh.
                    D6 would be dope.... but I kinda wish 5 would be the last. Either make a new standalone tape kinda like NC or make The Leak 2

Comment

ssh.
                      put the lwhq tag on it again brah

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                        put the lwhq tag on it again brah
                        <br><br>yep [MENTION=11135]OllyCarterz[/MENTION] if you getting your pics from this forum you should show back love again<br>
                        <br>

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                          <br><br>yep @OllyCarterz if you getting your pics from this forum you should show back love again<br>
                          <br>
                          I always show love to LWHQ, I even putted LWHQ on the Dedication 5 cover and older D4 covers.

Comment

Working...
                          X