Comment

• Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post

can't find HQ.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                  This photo > Take Kare, Gotti, Ain't About The Money Remix, Start A Fire, Tina Turn-Up Need a Tune-Up/She Givin' Me Lahv, etc.

You get the idea. Iconic. If it wasn't for that ugly ass Trukfit tee and that lime green wristband, you could have mistaken it for a Live "Got Money" performance (2008 Wayne Wardrobe > *)

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
                    This photo > Take Kare, Gotti, Ain't About The Money Remix, Start A Fire, Tina Turn-Up Need a Tune-Up/She Givin' Me Lahv, etc.

You get the idea. Iconic. If it wasn't for that ugly ass Trukfit tee and that lime green wristband, you could have mistaken it for a Live "Got Money" performance (2008 Wayne Wardrobe > *)
                    2008wayneforever
                    "I can see God when I'm Squinting"

Comment

Comment

• Don't get it twisted tho. Got Money still sucks dick.

Comment

so basically you are a fan of Wayne because of his appearance
                          Originally posted by Shake
                          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X