Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn if i were that kid and his age, i would have scare when i see tunechi's face how he looks on camera . you know that they take that pic with front cam of phone
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mr Vampire; 02-22-2015, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Vampire View Post

Damn if i were that kid and his age, i would have scare when i see tunechi's face how he looks on camera . you know that they take that pic with front cam of phone

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Vampire View Post

Damn if i were that kid and his age, i would have scare when i see tunechi's face how he looks on camera . you know that they take that pic with front cam of phone
        naw wayne is bae #nohomotho

btw wayne deleted that pic off twitter smh

Comment

• Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
          naw wayne is bae #nohomotho btw wayne deleted that pic off twitter smh
          because lauren london doesnt want their kid to be seen online. i made a thread on it

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
            because lauren london doesnt want their kid to be seen online. i made a thread on it
            yea but too late we already saw/saved it lol

Comment

• Comment

• not really this thread but anyways..32 Insane Haircuts By The World's Best Barber - Matterdome

Comment

• https://instagram.com/p/zdEJXoydBt/?modal=true

somebody blow this up lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post

Comment

• Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill Laimbeer View Post

nice pics and quality. All dickriding aside, its nice to see Wayne wearing normal clothes and none of that weird Trukfit shit he used to wear

Comment

• Originally posted by Moneyscreamz View Post
                          nice pics and quality. All dickriding aside, its nice to see Wayne wearing normal clothes and none of that weird Trukfit shit he used to wear
                          Yessir!! I also dont get why they dont sell this type of clothes..simple and cool and matured generation could rock with it too

Comment

Working...
                          X