• those pants

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
        those pants
        Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
          those pants
          How do those pants even exist, let alone the second question of how they ended up in Wayne's dressing room and ultimately on his body

Comment

• That's fucking terrible.

This man use to dress so well from 2006 up to the truckfit garbage.
            #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

• Originally posted by DLynn14 View Post
              How do those pants even exist, let alone the second question of how they ended up in Wayne's dressing room and ultimately on his body
              They have AE on them so I guess they’re from American Eagle seeing as he’s partnered with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                They have AE on them so I guess they’re from American Eagle seeing as he’s partnered with them.
                I have heard the man describe himself as loyal, that's a little too loyal

Comment

• Originally posted by DLynn14 View Post
                  I have heard the man describe himself as loyal, that's a little too loyal
                  Lmao I think they look kinda awesome... because they're so ridiculous.

Comment

• WTF Wayne, what a fkin joke, no words. WHY? Looking like a clown. You almost 40 and dressing like this. Someone needs to beat his ass for real.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mind` View Post
                      WTF Wayne, what a fkin joke, no words. WHY? Looking like a clown. You almost 40 and dressing like this. Someone needs to beat his ass for real.
                      Lol, shut up. I doubt he was thinking straight. He is probably 24/7 on drugs

Comment

• Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                        Lol, shut up. I doubt he was thinking straight. He is probably 24/7 on drugs
                        He's the only one to make change all ppl around him yes man, even his own daughter.

Comment

• stop crying over a pair of jeans goddamn

Comment

Working...
                          X