• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Official Post Rare Pictures Of Lil Wayne Thread

Originally posted by Chazz View Post
    damn
    sick pictures WeezyFan

lmao

no its not the same, look at the one with tags, his head & hands are on a lil different places, and the one you posted was released by Nabil as Wayne7 when I DL'd the one with LWHQ it was named as Wayne8 but I can't find it on nabils blog

nevermind found it

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
      no its not the same, look at the one with tags, his head & hands are on a lil different places, and the one you posted was released by Nabil as Wayne7 when I DL'd the one with LWHQ it was named as Wayne8 but I can't find it on nabils blog

nevermind found it
      oh sorry ^^
      ya did?
      care to share?

Comment

Originally posted by Chazz View Post
        oh sorry ^^
        ya did?
        care to share?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Comment

adzom6 copy.jpg

Someone to Love Me (Naked) Remix Photo

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleking View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]2045[/ATTACH]

lol why would this be rare or special when it actually is in the video?

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2045[/ATTACH]

can I get the original photo from the sig you just had where Wayne wasn't wearing sunglasses please??? +rep

Originally posted by Quil View Post
                lol why would this be rare or special when it actually is in the video?
                because hes the purple king!! and you gotta respect that!, SO STFU and GTFO!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

@KnockMeOut, you need to tell me where you found this and link me there if possible, I need a clue to find the untagged photo

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Birdman was also in this photo but I edited him out so you won't break your PC screen, im serious, I wanted to hit the photo.

Comment

^Some dude on FB with these fake LWHQ sites... He had lots of photo's i hadnt seen, i think I deleted him though... i guess search that site name.
                  I searched the image on tineye but there were 0 results

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                    ^Some dude on FB with these fake LWHQ sites... He had lots of photo's i hadnt seen, i think I deleted him though... i guess search that site name.
                    I searched the image on tineye but there were 0 results
                    oh that sucks I really want these photos no tags and more from that shoot, even if they are with tags

btw for anyone who cares about the bike Wayne was sitting on in the Rebirth photoshoot, its a 947 Motor-Cycle/bike

Comment

@WeezyFan

I just used this

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

@WeezyFan

I just used this

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                        okay, repped

<li id="status_20331653296" class="hentry u-LilWayneTurkey status">
                        <li class="hentry u-LilWayneTurkey status" id="status_20316119350">Facebook'ta "PHOTO" alb�m�nde 140 fotoğraf paylaştım Content not found | Facebook 4. august 2010 18:23:06 via Facebook

some of the tweets by the owner of the site, damn the facebook is deleted

but I think the owner of lilwayneturkey.com is the same as lilwayneforever.com and the gallery is ''on its way'' so we might get the photos..
                        Last edited by WeezyFan; 04-07-2011, 09:38 AM.

Comment

^Yeah im pretty sure its the same dude... it is actually.
                          But the pics will be tagged in the gallery I swear

Comment

Working...
                          X