This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Post Rare Pictures of Lil Wayne Thread

@PlayinWithFire, this is probably tha best photo I've seen of Weezy's leg tattoos. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by LilWeezy-Wee View Post
      @PlayinWithFire, this is probably tha best photo I've seen of Weezy's leg tattoos. LOL

Yup lol, but it's hard to read what the tattoos says

Anyone got HQ pic of Weezys leg tattoos?

Comment

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
          The way Wayne looks in that pic is exactly how he looks in your sig lol. It's like the only thing he did was move his hand
          "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
          Guns and stretchers
          Cristal and dubs for breakfast
          I just got one suggestion - none should test him
          'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
          Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
          Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Comment

LIV on Sunday 4/8

I really hope these pics aren't posted in the last 419 pages and are rare to people like weezyfan because I didn't look through all the pages.....
              Last edited by mollyd812; 05-10-2011, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Funny ^

KRON: So what's up today, Wayne? You under the weather?

WAYNE: Fa Sho.

KRON: What is your role like in this movie Baller Blockin'?

WAYNE: Me playin' myself. I have fun Thugged out.

KRON: The last time we did the interview an' stuff, we didn't feel like you got enough
                shine. So we're back for the second go-round. What's this album, The Block Is Hot, gon' be like?

WAYNE: Hot. Fire, flames, blazin'!

KRON: So could you tell us why The Block Is Hot?

WAYNE: Why not? Police ride all day. A Nigga got coke & dope floatin'; money's doin' good, money's doin' bad. Why not? The Block Is Hot!

KRON: Alright, got any new cars lately?

WAYNE: Yea, a Kompressor (a Mercedes). A lil' yellow Kompressor. That's my newest ride.

KRON: (Just then B.G. comes inside the trailor to peep the interview and escape the outside humidity that has me sweatin' buckets) Did you ever decide to get your driver's license?

WAYNE: Nah.

KRON: So is life different now with the ladies since they can all see you on the videos?

WAYNE: Nope. I'm the same old Nigga. If they want dick, I'll wear a rubber. If they don't want dick, I'll let `em ride.

KRON: The last time around, we didn't know that you don't cuss on the records. What's up with that? Is it still like that?

WAYNE: It'll always be like that. I'm young, Man.

KRON: So on the Lil' Wayne album is there gonna be an advisory sticker?

WAYNE: Yea, `cuz I got my click on there and they curse.

KRON: Is that just part of your style? Or is there a reason you don't cuss?

WAYNE: Ms. Ceta don't play that. That's why I don't curse.

B.G.: (As I get up to get a couple of paper towels to wipe my sweaty face, B.G. speaks up) Gettin' a lil' hot, ha?

KRON: Hot!! Not like Cali; a different kinda hot. Wet-Hot down here!

WAYNE: Yea, my momma don't play that. It ain't gon' happen.

KRON: Even when you turn 18?

WAYNE: (He laughs) Man, I could turn 35. It ain't gon' happen

KRON: What's the science behind the recent upgrade on your medallion? You got the super-shine medallion now. What happened to the old one?

WAYNE: I mean, times change; ice change. I'm just changin' with the times. I have to be a lil' bit mo' iced-out. I ain't finished at all!

KRON: So since you're Lil' Wayne, is there a Big Wayne?

WAYNE: (Long pause) Inside me. Ain't no other Big Waynes runnin' `round here.

KRON: No like, senior? Are you a junior?

WAYNE: Nope, nope.

KRON: Well since we visited before, there's been a huge blowout with MTV, BET, albums goin' double-platinum & platinum, an' shit. Is there more Love or hate for Lil' Wayne?

WAYNE: Love, Man. I mean, they got Haters that's gon' hate, but it's more Love `cause Niggaz' respect Real. And that's all I am.

KRON: I noticed there's security different than before now with the Nation Of Islam. Has any part of your education changed? Like, do you get any information from those Brothas now on the teaching tip?

WAYNE: No, I still got the same tutor.

KRON: How's your daughter?

WAYNE: She's super straight.

KRON: I was reading in an article recently about how when you had that accident gettin' shot, that you actually shot yourself. We didn't really speak too much about it before. How do you feel about firearms in general since your accident? (This happened years ago so don't trip. Stop spreading rumors!)

WAYNE: Shit, I mean just like it happened to me; it could happen to anybody else. I mean, I ain't gon' be the one to say there shouldn't be none `cause I know a Nigga gotta protect theyself, and they gotta protect they house. So I'm just sayin' that how it happened to me was that the gun was in a concealed place. I found it just like another kid could find a gun. That ain't nobody fault, that's my fault. Niggaz' just tote they steel like they been totin'.

KRON: What about guns and kids?

WAYNE: I mean, it depends on what you mean. If you talkin' about a kid that's Hustlin', and think they gotta tote a strap; let `em do they thing. `Cause I know when I was out there I had to tote one, and I ain't nothin' but a kid.

KRON: So bein' so young in the Game, do you ever think about what life will be like 10 to 20 years from now when you're an old retired Tycoon Thug?

WAYNE: That's all I gotta worry about; I ain't gon' have to worry about nothin'! I'ma be rich!! I ain't quittin' though. I ain't retirin'. I ain't gon' retire!

KRON: Besides the Brothas in your click; in your crew of Cash Money, do you listen to other Rappers like Snoop, Dre & Xzibit? Or Mobb Deep & Lil' Kim?

WAYNE: Jigga! DMX, Missy.

KRON: What about Thugged Out Entertainment & NORE on "Play That Shit"?

WAYNE: Yea. That was Baby & Slim on they side of the Game. I don't know how that worked, but I know we hooked up and we done our thang. We went up there and did that. Hot Boys & Big Tymers did that, but it's just me an' Juvie wit' NORE an' `dem on his album.

KRON: Do you see any possibilities of doin' collabortions like how Juvie did with Jay-Z for your album?

WAYNE: I don't know. It depend on what mood Baby & Slim are in when they wake up every day and get out they bed. I mean, I don't think so.

KRON: So are you still goin' around tossin' $100.00 dolla bills out your sunroof for the girls on the bus stops?

WAYNE: Yea (grinning).

KRON: I see you not only upgraded your $ on your chest, but got some additional ice pieces (meaning rings, totally different medallion & watch).

WAYNE: That's all I know (flashing me his jewelles).

KRON: So tell us how you come up with those original crazy hooks like "A no, a no, a no-no he didn't", "drop it like it's hot, drop-drop it like it's hot" and "Bling-Bling, everytime I come around your city..."?

WAYNE: I'm Blessed, talented, gifted, creative. (Pointing to the sky) He come up with it an' He send it to me, and I spread it accross the world.

I mean.. lol

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

If I remember right he says that he had a song with Mannie that wasn't going on carter 3 but on something bigger (c4 maybe?) in one of those interview articles.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

KRON: The last time around, we didn't know that you don't cuss on the records. What's up with that? Is it still like that?

WAYNE: It'll always be like that. I'm young, Man.

KRON: So on the Lil' Wayne album is there gonna be an advisory sticker?

WAYNE: Yea, `cuz I got my click on there and they curse.

KRON: Is that just part of your style? Or is there a reason you don't cuss?

WAYNE: Ms. Ceta don't play that. That's why I don't curse.

B.G.: (As I get up to get a couple of paper towels to wipe my sweaty face, B.G. speaks up) Gettin' a lil' hot, ha?

KRON: Hot!! Not like Cali; a different kinda hot. Wet-Hot down here!

WAYNE: Yea, my momma don't play that. It ain't gon' happen.

KRON: Even when you turn 18?

WAYNE: (He laughs) Man, I could turn 35. It ain't gon' happen

"Bitch ass nigga, pussy ass nigga
                  I see you looking with your looking ass nigga"

Hell, he cursed in his next album lmao.

KRON: No like, senior? Are you a junior?

WAYNE: Nope, nope.

Dwayne Michael Carter Jr. if I remember correctly
                  Guns and stretchers

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                    "Bitch ass nigga, pussy ass nigga
                    I see you looking with your looking ass nigga"

Hell, he cursed in his next album lmao.

Dwayne Michael Carter Jr. if I remember correctly
                    Let me quote the man himself....

"I talk a lot of shit, but it sounds right."

Comment

Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post

Let me quote the man himself....

"I talk a lot of shit, but it sounds right."
                      Most logical reason tbh lmao
                      Guns and stretchers

Comment

Comment

Yall think he will braid his dreads again?
                          He's rocking unbraided shit for a long time now I think.
                          But now he looks too raw with unbraided dreads.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
                          This was early 2009 right?

Comment

Working...
                          X