X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Post Rare Pictures of Lil Wayne Thread

Originally posted by CwayneFtw10 View Post
    It wasn't longer than a season for cool people who realized they looked dumb. And it's the emo-ish type of music that coincides with dressing like a typical person that listens to emo-ish type music. That's confusing to you?
    I don't think that if you like Rebirth you must like skinny jeans
    So people that listen hiphop all love to hang their jeans?
    That makes no sence at all

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
      Lol. Rebirth is not "emo-ish" at all... its just alternative rock stuff. and skinny jeans are not "emo-ish" and neither is how Wayne dresses.
      Yea maybe I worded it wrong. It's the alternative rock-ish type of music that coincides with dressing like a typical person that listens to alternative rock-ish type music. Either way, it's weird.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Originally posted by TheRealMH View Post
      I don't think that if you like Rebirth you must like skinny jeans
      So people that listen hiphop all love to hang their jeans?
      That makes no sence at all
      Edit to explain a little better: No dumbass the way someone dresses stems from his/her personality. Certain personalities are drawn towards certain types of music. I'm NOT saying if you like the music you like to dress a certain way??? Fuck why can't people just be able to think a little better and understand shit?
      Last edited by CwayneFtw10; 06-11-2011, 01:55 PM.

Comment

take it to the random thread.

dont know what was/wasnt posted yet, so here ya go:

Last edited by Kronnick; 06-11-2011, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Yea maybe I worded it wrong. It's the alternative rock-ish type of music that coincides with dressing like a typical person that listens to alternative rock-ish type music. Either way, it's weird.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

No dumbass it means if you like that type of style then you're more prone to like that type of music. Not if you like the music you like to dress a certain way??? It's a personality thing. Fuck why can't people just be able to think a little better and understand shit?
          First off, skinny jeans are not what Wayne wears. Skinny jeans are typically if a dude wears girl's pants. Wayne actually wears clothes that fit him, therefore, they look better on him. His swag is more on-point now than ever. Whatever you are trying to say doesn't make any sense. No need to go insulting the guy because what you are saying isn't logical
          http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...MwFoU39gRT6524 My friends and I with Teflon Don :48 seconds

http://twitter.com/#!/DJSyEr0412

Comment

Originally posted by syerdyla View Post
            First off, skinny jeans are not what Wayne wears. Skinny jeans are typically if a dude wears girl's pants. Wayne actually wears clothes that fit him, therefore, they look better on him. His swag is more on-point now than ever. Whatever you are trying to say doesn't make any sense. No need to go insulting the guy because what you are saying isn't logical
            Spoken like a true Anne. That statement voids your whole comment. And really any of your thoughts

Edit: You srsly think his swag in the last pic I posted on the previous page > the first three I posted in the same post??

Comment

Yes, that's exactly what I think. My statement is no contradiction. In the third pic, Wayne wears clothes that fit. They aren't skinny jeans, they are slim. It's not like there is a right or wrong. Stop acting like your opinion is superior or some shit... I'm done
              http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...MwFoU39gRT6524 My friends and I with Teflon Don :48 seconds

http://twitter.com/#!/DJSyEr0412

Comment

Originally posted by syerdyla View Post
                Yes, that's exactly what I think. My statement is no contradiction. In the third pic, Wayne wears clothes that fit. They aren't skinny jeans, they are slim. It's not like there is a right or wrong. Stop acting like your opinion is superior or some shit... I'm done
                It's clearly better than yours lol because way more people would agree with me that his swag a few years back >>>> than it is now

Edit: I'm done arguing. I don't like it

Comment

Cash Money brains, producer and mentor Mannie Fresh hyped up the crowd with rap
                  classics like Juvenile's "Back That Azz Up" before Lil Wayne skipped onto the
                  stage (almost) on time
                  edit:

A couple from Game 5, that I didn't see on the blog:

Last edited by Kronnick; 06-11-2011, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Jesus, Wayne needs to get back to working with Mannie.

Comment

some one have this in better quality??

I hate them thirsty bitches
                      Cut them off like circumcision
                      -Lil Wayne

Comment

Comment

Spoken like a true Anne. That statement voids your whole comment. And really any of your thoughts

Edit: You srsly think his swag in the last pic I posted on the previous page > the first three I posted in the same post??
                          i just read through all of your posts - that is YOUR FUCKING OPINION. leave it at that, you sound like an idiot trying to explain yourself. its your opinion - good for you and what you think. and to the other guy, good for him and what he thinks. now please shut the fuck up.

PS - those massively baggy pants look just as ridiculous as those $1500 silver Balmain jeans.

Comment

Working...
                          X