X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Post Rare Pictures of Lil Wayne Thread

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
    LMFAO, skinny pants are for fags with small dicks.
    Guess thats why all these females love when I wear them and my big dick shows.

GTFO with ur 1992 swag lol

Comment

I don't wear skinny jeans cause I don't wanna get problems with my balls tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
        I don't wear skinny jeans cause I don't wanna get problems with my balls tbh.
        Well dont wear girls ones or pull them up past ur waist like a bitch. lol

Comment

Why are people arguing over jeans that LIL WAYNE wears. Its not like y'all are the ones wearing them

Comment

Can't wear skinny jeans cause my knot too thick...

Comment

Skinny pants and some vans.

tbh.

Comment

I only wear skinny & straight jeans..

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Originally posted by Sean Don. View Post
                Skinny pants and some vans.

tbh.
                That's what im wearing right now.. lol Some black vans thou.

Comment

Attached Files
                  Last edited by KingEz514; 06-28-2011, 02:12 PM.

Comment

no "WTY" tags/just "Y&R" tags:

YMCMB x Fantasy Factory - Young & Reckless

Jun 28 2011 By Drama

On Saturday morning I woke up to a text from my boy Mack Maine saying that
                    Lil' Wayne wanted to come to the Fantasy Factory. Definitely not the type of
                    texts I'm used to waking up to just yet but it was a great way to start a
                    Saturday. A lot of times people ask to come by when they're in town but don't
                    end up having the time but not this time. They were actually about 20 minutes
                    early. By the time I got to the Factory there was already a caravan of 4
                    Escalades and Waynes tour bus waiting outside of the gate. They pulled in
                    behind us and Wayne hopped out of the bus with his skateboard, ready to go.
                    Luckily there was nobody working at the Factory and it was completely empty so
                    they were all able to play basketball, skate, jump in the foam pit without any
                    worries. I definitely got the feeling that they don't get to do stuff like this
                    in private very often and it was sick to see everyone just chilling out and
                    having fun. Zero ego's or attitudes involved. I'm not even going to try to play
                    cool guy here, it was so crazy sitting there with Wayne, talking like a regular
                    dude trying to figure out how to ollie higher and trying to learn how to
                    boarslide. Definitely a rare occurrence, and one of those moments when u take a
                    step back and just think how crazy life is. The entire Cash Money family are
                    some of the coolest most mellow dudes in the industry when they're able to just
                    relax. They ended up staying for a few hours before they had to take off to go
                    to a BET event.

Comment

Originally posted by lindros884 View Post
                      HAHA this guy has to be kidding me. so your still on here bitching at other people about how LIL WAYNE wears his pants and how YOU wear your pants? you honestly sound like an ignorant fool. do everyone in this thread a favor and stop bitching about how pants fit and what is "cool". you are embarrassing yourself on here cwayne so just stop, thank you from all of us on here
                      Goddamn y'all are weird lol and I'm not embarrassed

I wanna see them jumpin in the foam pit lol shit sounds funny

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                      Yes, you were. You got defensive probably cuz I said people who dress like that old wayne picture essentially get no pussy. Good thing men aint dressing up for other men, right? So you don't have to look

I already said people don't dress like he was dressed in that first pic. That'd be some stupid shit for me to wear. I definitely don't dress like that if that's what you're thinkin

Comment

I don't wear my Jeans to baggy or too tight, but right now it's Cargo's, Camo Shorts and Retro 7's. Too hot for me to be wearing jeans that tight. And idk if I'd want dick poking out my Jeans all the time lol.

but I don't think Wayne's are too too tight I seen tighter one's...

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                          I don't wear my Jeans to baggy or too tight, but right now it's Cargo's, Camo Shorts and Retro 7's. Too hot for me to be wearing jeans that tight. And idk if I'd want dick poking out my Jeans all the time lol.

but I don't think Wayne's are too too tight I seen tighter one's...
                          I shoulda just said this shit lol

Comment

Working...
                          X