Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shoot Me Down...

Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
    Not to me, i can prolly name over 300 Wayne songs i think are better. I will never understand whats so great about that song Its a decent song to listen to but i just dont get it
    Okay go ahead.

I want to see the 300 tracks which are better than I Feel Like Dying.

Comment

Lil Wayne's Greatest Song of All Time..

SMD is dope as fuck. I give it 10/10 But his greatest..??

"I'm Me" it was his greatest.. Why? Listen to it.. he's the hungriest he ever been.. and it's followed by Gossip..

I'm Me was easily the Carter 3 intro.. because at the end of 3Peat.. he kept chatting I'm Me.. I'm Me... times three.

and in I'm Me.. the beat is colossal.. EPIC. He went dead in.. and it sound like a greatest hits song cause the beginning is samples from his songs.. and he kills it.. study I'm Me.. compared it to every song he ever did.. think about it's influence on C3 .. then think what truly is his best song.
      Tha Carter IV vs. Watch The Throne ???

*** C4 Wins... ***

#OFWGKTVDGVF

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
        Okay go ahead.

I want to see the 300 tracks which are better than I Feel Like Dying.

lol nah im good. Just think the song is overrated. Ive yet to hear why this song is so great (even though ive asked multiple times) except you said its "brilliantly sparse". Maybe you have to be on drugs or high to feel the song or whatever..but to each his own..every other wayne fans seems to love it

Comment

Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
          lol nah im good. Just think the song is overrated. Ive yet to hear why this song is so great (even though ive asked multiple times) except you said its "brilliantly sparse". Maybe you have to be on drugs or high to feel the song or whatever..but to each his own..every other wayne fans seems to love it
          Nah, I'm with ya. It's not top 10 to me. And neither is Dr. Carter.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

I think Hey America is deeper than Shoot Me Down
            Tha Carter IV vs. Watch The Throne ???

*** C4 Wins... ***

#OFWGKTVDGVF

Comment

Working...
            X