Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

j cole. wayne. emotions. the genderization and racialization of strength. lol.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: j cole. wayne. emotions. the genderization and racialization of strength. lol.

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
    I'd rather listen to Aubrey over Cole and definately over Kendrick.

Comment

Re: j cole. wayne. emotions. the genderization and racialization of strength. lol.

Originally posted by DARKAVELI View Post
      J. Cole over Drake anyday tbh.
      If all you care about in music is substance, sure. That's what it seems like everyone is concerned with nowadays, anyway.

Originally posted by Weezy F Ganja View Post
      Kendrick Lamar > J Cole > Drake, for life lessons.

to just enjoy the overall quality of music, Drake > Kendrick Lamar > j Cole

and tbh Gucci Mane > all..........

Exactly how I'd have it, except I'll listen to Cole before Kendrick. And Gucci over all of em.

Ferrari Boyz>>>>

Agreed.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

we need more music from weezy like your examples. to address the post's point though i think cole is dope as hell and dropped one of the better projects this year. that lost ones track and as well as lights please are gonna go down as classic hip hop records if he releases videos for em and maybe even if he doesnt. though their both old. yea sometimes his deliver is a bit dull but overall he is up there. you can tell he really took his time with the album.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
          what J. Cole music can you bump?

Drake >>>
          Doesn't Mean He's Better, Though.

Comment

As far as who id like to listen to most at the moment id say its Drake > Kendrick = Cole

But as far as whos actually better right now id say Kendrick > Cole = Drake

Drake might top Cole when Take Care drops though

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
              If all you care about in music is substance, sure. That's what it seems like everyone is concerned with nowadays, anyway.

Exactly how I'd have it, except I'll listen to Cole before Kendrick. And Gucci over all of em.

Ferrari Boyz>>>>

Agreed.
              Great point. I'll always have a taste for musicality . There's a difference between how the song sounds and how the lyrics makes you feel.

Go lil wayne!

Comment

Aubrey O'Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

No-one Argues That Wayne Is Greater Than Cole. But As Of Right Now... No Comparison.

"Them ni*gas pussy, camel toes."
                  "Pussy good as baby power."
                  "Have it your way, Burger King."
                  "Potato on the barrel, pop, pop, tater salad."

Yeah, Cole's Immature ^

It's Obvious That Wayne Doesn't Deliver On Albums These Days; He Hasn't Released A 'Good' One In Three Years.

Your Whole Argument Was Pretty Much: Cole Is Weak, Wayne Is Strong.

How To Looooooooooo-vee

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                    No-one Argues That Wayne Is Greater Than Cole. But As Of Right Now... No Comparison.

Yeah, Cole's Immature ^

It's Obvious That Wayne Doesn't Deliver On Albums These Days; He Hasn't Released A 'Good' One In Three Years.

How To Looooooooooo-vee
                    I like that line.

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                      I like that line.
                      You See My Point, Though, Right?

Comment

You See My Point, Though, Right?
                        You didn't like C4? Wayne used weak lines?

Comment

Yeah, Cole's Immature ^

How To Looooooooooo-vee
                          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Working...
                          X