Lil wayne and jail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil wayne and jail

...I know im late as fuck about this, but i want to make this thread!
    i just hate the fact that wayne went to jail,he's a stereotypes now... i mean he's a grown man,he's rich as fuck... so why the fuck would someone like that go to jail?. that is my point of view... what do you think?
    [COLOR="rgb(105, 105, 105)"]I LOOK DOWN I SEE THEM , WHEN I LOOK UP I DON'T SEE ANY[/COLOR]

Re: Lil wayne and jail

Wayne is black, has dreads, a lot of tattoos, is rich, and raps about killing.

Even though he's a great person, with or without jail he was probably already being stereotyped.

Comment

wrong thread man

Comment

What the fuck did I just read...People don't just get off with everything because they have money...maybe years ago when corruption was rampant in the PD, but not now.

Comment

fix your sig

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

Originally posted by YounGcArter50 View Post
            i just hate the fact that wayne went to jail,he 's a stereotypes now... i mean he's a grown man,he's rich as fuck... so why the fuck would someone like that go to jail?. that is my point of view... what do you think?
            Either ur not black or one of our younger members

Comment

Originally posted by YounGcArter50 View Post
              i just hate the fact that wayne went to jail,he's a stereotypes now... i mean he's a grown man,he's rich as fuck... so why the fuck would someone like that go to jail?. that is my point of view... what do you think?

doesnt even make sense

he did not want to go to jail, he had guns and drugs on the bus and the cops just happened to pull him over

him being rich had no affect on that situation

Comment

This thread.

Comment

Working...
                X