Word To Cortez/Baby/Mack/ YMCMB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word To Cortez/Baby/Mack/ YMCMB

If this is a chance to get seen, then guys please let it work.

Im an australian, just been told waynes coming over here to tour our country & thats fuckin amazin man ima hardcore wayniac. but the thing is , they have completely missed one of our biggest cities man. Queensland, Brisbane.

I cant fly down south or up north to see anything.
    This is brizzies only chance to see wayne over here i feel.

If anyone has a link to anyone with power :/ can my word be spread.

Im sure theres thousands of wayne fans here wishin he would also come to brisbane.
    Ive been hittin up cortez recently.. serious.
    ive been sending emails to him thru various sites, about wayne coming to australia, been a few months an now not long ago i heard wayne is joining eminem.

Most of youse wouldnt give a sht about this , cause majority of the members here are currently livin in the U.S .
    But ey :\ ...

diofhasdifjioasdfhiofafawert3weahf !

Re: Word To Cortez/Baby/Mack/ YMCMB

It ain't gonna be seen, stop wasting ur time.

Ur just in a fansite. And even if they saw this, an account in the Internet won't change their minds in any way lol.
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post

Ur just in a fansite. And even if they saw this, an account in the Internet won't change their minds in any way lol.
      Yeahhh :\ . It's just im the voice for fans over here in brisbane, australia. we really wanna see him youknow, an we cant.
      Our closest city he's goin to perform in, is no where near our area.

Eventuallly

Comment

Originally posted by TheDude View Post
        Yeahhh :\ . It's just im the voice for fans over here in brisbane, australia. we really wanna see him youknow, an we cant.
        Our closest city he's goin to perform in, is no where near our area.

Eventuallly
        We all want Wayne to preform in our city, but there is no way that an account in the Internet just let Wayne be like "o wait, I gotta go there" lol.
        And anyways don't blame Wayne, he just going there to "open" for eminem, eminem is the one to be blamed lol.

Comment

You got to make shit happen if you wanna see Wayne if your as big of a Wayne fan as you say you are cause I know I have

Comment

We all want Wayne to preform in our city, but there is no way that an account in the Internet just let Wayne be like "o wait, I gotta go there" lol.
            And anyways don't blame Wayne, he just going there to "open" for eminem, eminem is the one to be blamed lol.
            Yeahh i know, but i have a feeling someone from ymcmb has an account on here. real talk.
            Fuck i would love to feel the music blastin rappin with wayne, with all those other mothrfukers aroun me who raap it aswell man, who love him. fuck..

Yanks have no fuckn idea how lucky shit is for em with the resources they can get.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Originally posted by Tuneche View Post
            You got to make shit happen if you wanna see Wayne if your as big of a Wayne fan as you say you are cause I know I have
            Mhm, But thats when money becomes the issue. Sadly i aint a rich arse white kid like the "typical" weezy fan.

Comment

^ and anyways shit already is sold out out there, I remember franky saying that lol

Comment

Hang in there, they may make more tour dates if it's sold out. It's Australia so I suppose if they're going to travel that far then they'd be staying for a lil bit, plus I remember when Wayne came to London in 09 after the first 2 shows sold out he added a extra day. Maybe you'll get lucky and a few more dates will be added nearer to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                  Hang in there, they may make more tour dates if it's sold out. It's Australia so I suppose if they're going to travel that far then they'd be staying for a lil bit, plus I remember when Wayne came to London in 09 after the first 2 shows sold out he added a extra day. Maybe you'll get lucky and a few more dates will be added nearer to you.
                  Thanks! ^^^^
                  Hopefully ey \:

Comment

Wasnt it a Simpsons episode where all sentences from Australians ended with "ey"??No disrespect,just remembered that when i read your posts...
                    "As the streets get colder I get chillier!!" .....oh yeah i forgot:get the fuck off my "dick"

Comment

Unless you got 100k+ post counts

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

I exactly know how you feel,I`ve went to many concerts when I was in the states,but I`ve never seen Wayne live,three years ago,he was booked for one of europes biggest hip-hop festivals in Switzerland,I bought tickets and like a month or two before it went down they(ymcmb) cancelled it and they booked Ludacris instead,as if I would care...
                        "As the streets get colder I get chillier!!" .....oh yeah i forgot:get the fuck off my "dick"

Comment

Working...
                        X