Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can we atleast agree that

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
    Not disagreeing but more pointing out that Wayne knew what the album was, what concept he wanted it to be and agreed to it. He knew all about it..we all know prison didn't stop the flow of music from him. They have made plans prior to him going away and he did so many videos and songs before so they could drop a project while he was away. He defo knew about it, weighed in his thoughts and agreed to it.
    Not to mention that when the album was out, there was a radio interview. They called Wayne while he was in prison, and Wayne talked about the album. Still, it's weird how little promotion they do for IANAHB. I didn't even know there was a video for I Don't Like The Look Of It. But it still sold well. Probably already hit a milli by now.
    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
      Not to mention that when the album was out, there was a radio interview. They called Wayne while he was in prison, and Wayne talked about the album. Still, it's weird how little promotion they do for IANAHB. I didn't even know there was a video for I Don't Like The Look Of It. But it still sold well. Probably already hit a milli by now.
      not yet

Comment

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
        I think he got butt fucked in jail
        what lmao

Comment

Rebirth and IANAHB were pretty good
          "You can look into the future, it's right behind your eyelids, but I don't wanna know, cause shit I like surprises."

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
            Not disagreeing but more pointing out that Wayne knew what the album was, what concept he wanted it to be and agreed to it. He knew all about it..we all know prison didn't stop the flow of music from him. They have made plans prior to him going away and he did so many videos and songs before so they could drop a project while he was away. He defo knew about it, weighed in his thoughts and agreed to it.
            Oh, well yeah, I know that he knew about it. I wasn't saying he was in the dark about it. I'm saying he didn't actually record songs for it. Like he didn't go into the studio with the mindset of dropping "I Am Not A Human Being," day in and day out. He didn't invest any time or effort into that as a project. They were all throwaway tracks at the time that he was just going to put out there, hence no promotion.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
              It was supposed to be an EP so they said they weren't going to promote it; but then they changed it to an album like 7 -12 days before the album came out. Wasn't much they could do in a week or two lol.
              "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
              Guns and stretchers
              Cristal and dubs for breakfast
              I just got one suggestion - none should test him
              'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
              Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
              Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Working...
              X